How to say a guy that he kisses with too much saliva?

I'm really into one boy, and he likes me too, it's just a moment of time we end up in a relationship. But there is one problem and that is when we make out it's really too much saliva. Like much more than any other guy I've ever kissed before. That bothers me, but I don't know how to tell him without hurting his feelings. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• young lady, that is a tough one. I had a girlfriend who would kiss me and would being there speak both of my lips in her mouth sucking all over my whole face. I hated it. But I let it pass for so long it kept frustrating me more and more if I was mean about it. I'm not telling you to be mean but if you don't like it you have to say something. I know its not much but I hope it helps a little.

What Guys Said 38

• "Hey baby, when we kiss, could you maybe not use so much saliva?"
    Literally that simple. I'd MUCH rather a woman tell me I'm kissing her wrong than keep kissing her wrong. I want to make her happy, want her to want my kisses.

• Yep people drool when they have something they like. Tell him. Don't be insulting, but don't expect him to be insulted either. If I were drooling all over the place and not noticing this, I would value friendly feed back. Especially if it is bothering you.

• Literally just tell him he needs to work on his kissing, if you offer to help him work on it then i somehow doubt he would be annoyed

• Sorry, you have to tell him. He'll be all embarrassed about it, but presumably he's young and he's probably very nervous about kissing. He probably thinks he is supposed to do something but he doesn't know what.
    You need to get him to relax and then show him how you want to be kissed. Next time you are going to make out, have him lay down and you can kneel over him. Tell him to open his mouth a bit, close his eyes, and relax and do nothing but lay there and be kissed. Now you show him how it's done. He will never forget this moment.

• Show him rubbing your lips in weird way, I think he'll understand by these signs.

• Give him a lopsided grin, wag your finger at him and tell him not so wet.

Then kiss him some more.

• Simple... do it playfully show him how you like to be kissed... Act like your teaching him about how to please you, tease and when he does it wrong... Pull back from him slowly, put your finger on his lip and say no with a smile and some what of a sexy expression. Guys love a tease so he will cooperate... Then you show him just how you want him to do it

• Kissing is definitely an art. Show him how you liked to be kissed. If you feel him unleash his tsunami saliva pull away playfully and teasingly and correct him. And if you see him get embarrassed and discouraged give him some reassurance and help him be confident

• 0|0
  • say "you kiss with too much saliva"

• Tell him in a nice way with respect! Don't just go harsh like many comments suggest! If want to keep him - you must tell, but, make it nice by suggesting that you fill better with dry kiss and less saliva. Simple.
    Simply say: I don't fill comfortable with so much saliva, can you manage it please?
    If he loses it again, just pool back and remind.
    How else should he learn what you like?

• Is he just sloppy at kissing or is there somehow too much saliva in his mouth? Because if he's bad at kissing you can try to teach him like have him close his eyes and start kissing gently like not necessarily his lips then have him kiss you... Really unless he's super sensitive you should be alright like just telling him to close his mouth a little or like if his mouth is getting full of saliva just tell him you need to take a breath

• Yell at him till he understands your painnnn!!!
    Just kidding, gently instruct him in the art of kissing.

• Id put a cotton ball in his mouth...

• It might be because he thinks your yummy or he can't help it. If he is aware of it he will be self conxious about it so be gentle or just do the not so wet thing that made me laugh

• be blunt, just tell him. Look people understand it hurts a lot more when you let stuff like that hold you back from your relationship.

• Spit it back at him

• Do you drool when you think about me or just when you kiss me. Everything is great n all. I'm just not a fan of saliva. And I don't think any other girl is either. We don't buy drool in a can we buy water in a bottle.

• tell him he kisses with too much saliva. simple!

• ask if he needs a bib

• Yess tell him that he produces a lot of saliva. Just tell him casually, not like "WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU JUST SLOBBERED ON ME"

• Spit in his mouth and ask him how he likes it? I don't know

• Make a joke about it.
    "I drank enough saliva today".

• Guys aren't as caring about that kind of stuff, be up front about it.

• Call him salivaman in joke
    he will understand

• Just say take it easy

• Dude. No offense but you kiss like a golden retriever.

• Maybe suggest kissing in a different fir a change to liven things up

• your mouth leakage overflowed eveytime :D

• how about you don't

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 8

• Lol just tell him to swollow his saliva while he's kisses you, i get the same way but i stop for a second and swollow it then go back to kissing ^_^ i don't want to put off a guy and stick to lip kissing no tongues, i've learned this from guys who are too sloppy, using tongues is the worst way to kiss with these guys and since i get the same way i don't want to drewl on his face ether, this is just a natural reaction to arousal (it's why they always say we are drewling over someone lol), not everyone gets it weirdly enough though.

• Years ago I dumped a guy for this. I feel your pain. I never knew how to tell him. His spit stunk, too. Not his breath, just his spit. It was icky. :P

• Tell him. It is just going to get weirder and weirder for you. Just tell him in a subtle way starting like "I really do not want to make you feel bad about this but..." I don't know. Tell him that is uncomfortable for you. That's it.

• Him being so moist must make you not so much so! Lol. Suggest to him that it's a bit too wet for you and then proceed to experiment some more with him

• I have the same problem in like the exact same situation, I know this comment isn't a help but just to let you know you're not the only girl out there struggling with this!

• Thank you so much, actually this is a thing that rejects me from a relationship with him

• just tell hin that you dont really like to kiss that way if he can kiss another way maybe tell him you dont like bug kisses only short ones and then go slowly for larger ones and fell hin the thing about saliva when your relationship is more strong.

• Tell them you're already getting wet enough on your own.

• I'd tell him that its disgusting.