Why do girlfriends play headgames somtimes?

I think it's so obvious when she does this. Hate it. Does she want something else that I'm not giving her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Woman are taught NOT to show their feelings hence why men receive so many "headgames." Woman get called sensitive, over emotional, crazy, or bi#*! es if they show or talk about their feelings and the sad thing is sometimes men push us away or get afraid when they find out how much we care about them... hence why instead of being outright about our feelings for men we mask them and pretend we don't care when you know we really do.

And if a girl is playing head games with you OR she's not being outright about her feelings YES she does want something from you and those things are usually love, respect, consideration, for you to listen to her.. You gotta ask for her honesty and tell her that you are willing to give her what you can if she'll just tell you. Do this in a nice way and hopefully she'll open up to you.

What Girls Said 35

• Guys do too lol but i agree as a girl that girls do it a whole lot more, i get on better with guys because of this, i've been messed around by girls so much in my life so i don't have any girl friends in real life, i have a few internet girl friends but never real life where they can start a shit storm lol they try to figgure out anyone i may like, they litterely just stand there and watch me and see who i look at, watch everyone i talk to and see how i react with them then they intentionally flirt with them when they don't even like them... to then frustrate the guy too much to even care about ether of us :( so i feel you guys there a lot. I would tell her to quit her shit and just be honest with you but if she can't i would honestly dump her... girls like this are awful... i was friends with a super controlling girl once who played all kinds of mind games with me, wasn't fun.

• As twisted as it sounds. Some girls play mind games to see how far you're willing to go for her. If you can put up with her bullshit it's a sign you care about her. I hate it when my girlfriends complain that their guy lashed out on them because of their mind games. It's stupid and pointless. But making him leap over mountains instead of ant hills will definitely give her a sign that your exclusively with her. I mean would you put up with all that stress for someone you weren't that interested in? ;-)

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1299581-how-do-i-regain-a-guy-s-interest-after-ignoring-him-not
    Will you help me on mine.
    I ignore guys when I get nervous or scared of commitment if that makes sense
    I

• I don't do it often but the few times I have played games was because I was scared I was going to get hurt and I was distancing myself and testing the waters.
    She is probably looking for a reassurance, a strength, and a support that you still really care about her and are there for her. She just doesn't want to flat-out say it because it might be awkward and/or make her vulnerable.

• Because boys can be easily manipulated and girls are great at thinking up how to get there way

• By head games do you mean mind games? Maybe she wants to make you think. Some girls like it when their partners can take a mental challenge... ITS SEXY!

• I don't know? I used to do that when I was 14, but my dad always told me to stop with my "mind games". I guess I grew out of it, became a bitch and now tell people how it fucking is bc I learned to go for what I want and not GAF. Plus, my mom is also a hardass who doesn't play games.

• JK. My mom actually does play mindgames with me... It pisses me off, so I know where you're coming from.

• I think she just wants to try to tease you a little bit, what can be very annoying without any result i totally understand. But maybe you should talk to her about it or when she is doing it ask what she means? Or what she wants you to do? Sounds stupid and old fashioned but it does really help.

• One thing you should know about women and men, the main issue that causes conflict is that women are emotional and men are logical so if you can meet her in her emotional side I think you'll understand her tones better and I'm sure she'll be willing to meet you in your logical world so just compromise that's what it's all about :) or you could blackmail her bestfriend to tell you why your girl is pissed ;) jk xx

• I don't know man, you have no examples, but generally they're either wanting more and to proud to admit it, or she's just having fun. Honestly if you get bored enough manipulation can be the only form of good entertainment. Some just don't understand to keep in mind to anticipate every possible consequence beforehand and weigh if it's worth or not

• Because girls are crazy.

• Girls just think they make great detectives and their super smart. She's trying to figure out something. Because she doesn't wanna end up looking stupid.

• i think your girlfriend is probably quite insecure or scared, she wants you to remind her and clarify that you care. chicks are confusing at the best of times, just remind her that you care (by that i don't mean boxes of chocolates and all the clich├ęs). if you don't care, save yourself the trouble later down the line.
    as hard as this is, just confront her and talk it through.

• Well for once its convenient and besides girls always try to find appropriate words and aren't blunt in most scenarios... They have greater sense of guilt, they cry a lot We don, t want to get hurt or worse we don't want to hurt others.

• Damn! sorry for typing mistake my cell is giving me a hard time!!!

• I wouldn't say its specific to women. Some men play headgames too. Personally, I find it frustrating. Just say exactly what's on your mind, for fuck's sake. In your case, you should sit down with her and tell her how much you want to make her happy. Communicate your frustrations and ask if there's some need that you're not meeting. It could just be her communication style, but tell her you want to be open and honest with each other.

• Guys do that too. It's pretty dumb. It's best to talk about it

• I don't know a lot of girls are crazy. Find one that isn't.

• We do this cause we want more. It looks like you. NEED to step it up seems to me the relationship is dying out or getting boring

• Maybe its because they're immature.

• Because we are crazy hahah

• Either a she's not fully invested, I don't know what this of games she's playing since you were vague, or b she wants you to understand something without her fully saying it. Look at what she's doing bit the actual game.

• Yes she wants what your not giving or not sure what she wants.

• What type of games

• Maybe trying to get your reaction to something

• She probably doesn't know what exactly she wants

• I think some chicks just need to feel manipulating... Beware, it'll only get worse. Good luck

• I would just ask her cause it'll probably just drive you nuts if you don't. Maybe think of something that might have pissed her off or if she's avoiding something, I know I've done it before unintentionally cause I didn't want to commit.

• Because they're immature and have no clue what they want. Older women don't play games. Give it a few years or date a hot cougar ;)

• Same reason guys play head games.

• Well when you are in an argument and a woman says that she is fine... She's really not and she wants you to hold her and ask what's wrong. When she says whatever do what you want... Don't! Mainly women are trying to save an argument when they "play head games"

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 7

• People with poor communication play
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...ad218b85d8caaec764b731d.jpg

• She wants you to go down on her like a rabid weasel with the softest touch.

Then lightly caress her hair and say "au revoir, you are ma petit fromage"

Then turn on Netflix and hold her through cartoons until she falls asleep.

That's all girls really want.

• Nah my girl acts like a hardass lol says she hates shit like that. Still don't know if it's a front.

• It's a front!

• It's a front... every girl wants to feel like a princess. She'll soften up over time, we all do.

• Well, they play games like children as it seems it's in their nature. Believe me when I say this, I am FED UP with the games. I have a 0 tolerance policy for such nonsense. I get turned off and I move on. Is she playing the cold warm game? What is she doing?

• Because they are all head games. If their jaw is not flapping their mind is racing. Even as infants its dolls and blah blah bla. As much as I hate it, there is no way around it. Talks all day and talks all night. She talks so much she doesn't have time to think. Just accept it, don't deal with it internally emotionally. Look at the birds chirping in the trees. Do you hate it in the morning. Can you take it for something appreciated. Like music to your ears.

• Dude, women play way more games than men do, it is a fact. problem is sometimes they don't even realize they are doing it.

• That are women, thay just want to manipulete with us ( :

• Not all do. I mean I guess I kinda do, but it's more because I won't let the men control my life, I think that many women, myself included, overcompensate for that by trying to take advantage of the men in our lives. It's because in modern day and age, women are told that men only want them for their bodies, that men are control freaks, that men will beat you if you're not the perfect girl. So we become defensive, and try to prove that we are stronger than the men, but accidentally in the process hurt the men without realizing it.

• You know I didn't mean all women ( :

• Kick her to the curb, and find a woman who is genuine. They exist.