How can I ask a girl for a date?

there is a girl i used to like. we got along well i suddenly said i like her in Facebook but she said she like being friendly there was nothing more that said bye. then i stopped talking to her because i thought she may be thinking i am forcing her in relationship. later i felt bad about it and then i texted to tell sorry for ignoring but then she wouldn't listen at all now she totally hates me. but i feel that she has a feeling for me. how can i convince or ask her out?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I have been in your position. It pains me to tell you this, but it would be best if you let her go.

When a girl tells you that she likes you as a friend, but nothing more, you have to respect that answer from her. There is sadly nothing anyone can do to make someone love them, as it is something the other doesn't control. If she doesn't feel the spark, that is it.

I have been in love with a girl I say every day. When it came down to it, she told me she wasn't looking for a relationship but did like me as a friend. However I didn't want to give up and pushed on. Whenever we met up for a movie or something, I would sit close to her. When I got too close, she pushed me away or moved away from me. That hurt. I couldn't blame her though. She simply did not have any feelings for me and nothing was going to change that. After months of struggle, I decided to give in.

That was the best decision.

I know you do not want to hear this, but you need to at least think about it. If you have any questions or comments, please tell me.

Good luck, my friend

• simple as simple could be. just go there and say this
    hello i saw you walking by me yesterday and i really liked you. currently i am single and if you'd like i would take you out for a coffee of drink ^^ AND SMILE FUCKING SMILE WHILE YOU SAY THAT buddy ^^
    KEEP CALM AND FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY