What's it like dating someone who has ALL similar interests to you?

This seems awesome to me. But Whats it really like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally love it. It's not boring at all and it's actually nice to have someone who you can talk to about your interests without having to worry about them not being interested. Plus similar hobbies are nice too cause it's a activity you can both do together without one feeling like they are compromising or doing something just to please the other.

What Guys Said 2

• You should refer to my profile picture. And I imagine a lot like dating your best friend, except of the opposite sex and you want to nail them.

• its good to have someone who has the same personality as you it will make things easier for you to get along i think

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea. I think it seems cooler than it actually is. When someone is exactly like you it get a bit boring. Having someone with different interests allows for you to learn about new things and also keeps the individual in you alive. I have a lot of the same interests as my bf does, but he actually got me into a couple of things as well as I did him. I'm glad we are not exactly alike. It's nice to have a contrast.

• Some people always say that opposites attract and whatnot, but who wants that, when you can have someone who you like never run out of things to talk about with? I want to be able to text my bae at 2 in the morning when something crazy happens in a game/show i'm watching, and it's 5000% better if they're on the same page as me!