I wouldn't make a good gf?

I'm not really an active gf and im scared i will be a non active gf, im pretty boring, i dont have any hobbies besides sewing clothes and drawing potraits and reading, i dont dance or anything or practice a sport like ballet, or gymnastics... i feel as if a lot of guys won't like me as a gf, im very beautiful so they say, but i also forget to keep contact, forget to call, text and pretty much dismiss any guy. .. i feel awful

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just like me, at least with the texting thing. I'm still navigating how to be a good gf and hope I don't screw it up with my current bf, but if you get to know a guy and click with him really well, then let him know how you are about communication issues. Be upfront. I let my bf know that I suck at texting and he let me know that so does he. We don't fault each other for our terrible efforts to text each other. :) I doubt you'd be a terrible girlfriend. Believe in yourself. I'm sure someday a guy will be happy to have you as his gf. Drawing and sewing are pretty cool. I knit and totally dork out by bringing my knitting needles everywhere with me, haha.

What Guys Said 3

• Well as long as you have a good personality I'm good lol but if you dismiss all the guys communication wise how would I know you're interested in me?

• A good GF is a good person. If you are a giod person you are a keeper ;) The guy will get you out to try new things.

• U sound like a great girlfriend to me, just need to find the right guy and know how to get him.

What Girls Said 2

• All you need is to get yourself an introverted guy and you'll be golden.

• OMG Im the complete opposite of u, and I'm hot as the guys would say, except guys want the type of girl u are, seriously if they're into a serious relationship, us active girls are just hoes.