Girls: would you have fun if a guy took you to a shooting range?

Today I was at the shooting range with my brother and I wondered why I had never taken past girlfriends to this sort of activity. I came up with no solid answer other than "I didn't think they would like it."

Then this buff dude walked in with a lady friend and they both shot handguns for an hour or so. It seemed like she enjoyed it, but I really have no idea. She could have been laughing because she was slowly going insane and happened to come to a gun range.

I know there's a lot of girls on GaG that use/train with firearms... but for the ladies that don't have any experience, would this be fun to you?

www.quickmeme.com/.../...e2f9de7ce3d102e0afee4.jpg

Let the answers flyyyyyyyy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh Yeah! Actually my fiancĂ© and I plink around on the back acreage of my parents property. My Dad set up a small area where we could site in hunting rifles. It has a berm for a backdrop, in our county that's what is required to legally discharge firearms when there isn't a formal gun range. We usually take a couple of.22's with us and have a good time seeing who is the best!! We're pretty equal actually, love to beat him so I can rub it in!! = ]

What Girls Said 33

• Sure. Although, I shoot all the time so it wouldn't be anything "new" for me. Lol I enjoy shooting though so I think it would be cool to have a guy take me to a range even though I already know how to shoot.

• Absolutely, that would be really cool and fun. I like shooting. Not for a first date though.

• I love all these Canadian girls that love guns! The inner beasts unleashed!

But yes, not first date material.

• It'd be a different experience, I'd be well up for it haha :) as long as I didn't have to shoot a pigeon or anything lol!

• Nope. I hate guns I don't see a point to them and just don't like them. Just shooting a non moving target seems boring. I'd rather play paintball or something

• I think I would instantly love the guy!!! Especially if it was the first or the second date... I think I instantly love you for thinking of it. :-P but I wouldn't wanna hit any bird or animal. And depends on the girl as well...

• No guns freak me out.

• Yaaaaaaaaaas. I've always wanted to go and shoot that shit. Definitley consider it for taking ya ladyfriends

• YES. Love it. But I would ask the girl in question before going. A lot don't like it or have no interest in it but at the same time, a lot do

• I'm learning that now!

• No, I always wanted to build my own bow!

• That would be awesome! There's a lot I'd like to build lol... So many things I want to do, so little time!

• Uhmm, maybe. Probably not though. Shooting at a random target sounds like fun, but the sound of shooting will remind me of my trauma.

• Tbh not my idea of fun

• OHHH SWEEETTT!!

He can use the silencer on me 😳😱 oh I did not just say that 🙈 KAAZAAMMM!

• Sure, why not?

• God damn yes.

• Omg yesss! I would love that! I've been trying to get to a range for like a year now.

• Yes yes yes yes!! Please.. :) :)

• Yes!!! OMG I love shooting guns, I go shooting a lot with my dad and bro. most of my friends think I'm weird because of it but I LOVE IT!!!🔫🔫❤️🔫🔫

• I think I would. I've never shot a gun before, I think it would be cool 😊

• It's an interesting thing to learn, that's for sure. Not as scary as you think.

• Hell ya. I had an ex bf who was a gun lover and he taught me how to shoot a gun, and I had a blast.

• I would never see/speak to him again. I'm completely against stuff like that.

• I'd love that

• I've always wanted to go to a shooting range...

• haha i actually went to a shooting camp for a month because i love shooting! if a guy took me to a shooting range, i'd have lots of fun because i love a competition. :)

• I love shooting.. I had a blast when a guy bought a 44 revolver and took me out on his land to shoot at filled up jugs. It seemed weird but once I made one bust it was great!! I think a girl would love the originalitity of the thought!!

• Never tried it but I think I would enjoy it

• Fuck yessssss!

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaassssss

• I'd love to go to the shooting range

• I'd love to do this, shame there aren't many ranges over here :(

• I think that it could be a really fun and unique date :)... depends on the girl though.

• I love shooting, we go shooting for our Christmas party at work.

• Wow! Sounds fun.

• It is, I'm the only girl there and we use shotguns, they all thought I was going to be rubbish but I whooped their ass's last year!

• RUBBISH RUBBISH TUBBISH!!!

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 10

• I think its either between they would be hesitant at first but end up having a lot of fun or they have already done it and would enjoy it. Plus you learn how to empty a magazine, clip or load a round (s) in the chamber, proper gun maintenance and you learn a useful self defense and hunting skill, marksmanship. Plus you can get behind her and show her the proper stance for aiming and holding a weapon etc so there intimacy involved to a point.

• Yes, the benefit of going to a range with someone is they'll teach you stuff that I had to learn on my own! Always better to have a buddy, especially one that you'd date :)

• I took my ex to the Gun Store shooting range in Vegas. She was very unsure about it up until the moment she saw the wall of guns and was told she could pick any three.

• No. Clearly Americans are different to us Brits. We don't even have them here, hence our low gun crime (joke)

• Girls actually love guns. Nothing makes them feel more kick ass than operating a loud ass kinetic weapon.

• I used to belong to a highend range. It was owned by two women. Lots of women there together or on dates and even a couple of weddings, lol.

• I did that before, she really liked it. And hey, it gives you the chance to do the cliche "here, let me scoot up right along you as I pretend to adjust your aim a little bit" thing, if you're feeling bold. And preferably clean.

• Man, the few times I've suggested they were against it and that killed both our moods

• I always wanted to shoot things just for practice at a target range.

• Whoa. Blond Roxy 2.0. Strong everything. Would shoot with.

• Do yourself a favor don't teach how to shoot.
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...4e90096fbb7bacb5ed0b5.jpg