Guys, how young is too young?

My boss just told me that she thinks my new coworker has an interest in me. As if that wasn't weird enough, the guy is 11 years older than me. I know for some people that isn't a big age gap but considering my mom is only 16 years older than me I find this to be weird. I definitely like older guys but I'm not sure what my limit is. Anyways, guys do you consider age gaps? If so, what is your age gap limit?

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are you?

• I'm 21. My mom had me when she was 16. So she's 37 right now and all of my uncles (her siblings) are in their early 30s and late 20s

• Interesting.

• At 21, any gap over 5 is BIG.
      11 years is ENORMOUS.

What Guys Said 6

• Age gaps don't say much. Age gaps in relation to age of the youngest say a lot. Keep the gap under 1/4th of your age.

• I personally wouldn't have a problem shagging like an 18 yr old or up if we having fun but to actually start a relationship, at this point, I would aim for 25 and up. I'm 32... I'm old 😢

• everything under 16, the age of consent

• I think 6 years is where it stops. Honestly, I say nay.

• half the age of the guy +7 is a good rule of thumb.

• I don't know like 6?

What Girls Said 3

• Wow 21 and having a 32 year old into you. I think you guys are at different times in your life and that does seem like waaaaaay too much of a gap.

• No more than 5/6

• I've done this age gap before.
    19 & 30

Not the greatest idea in the world in my opinion.