Would it upset you if ex checked out one of your girlfriends?

say your out at a bar or party and you run into ex and then you catch him checking out one of your female friends , nothing really happens and he doesn't even talk to her but he clearly though she was hot. so would this upset you? what if your the gf? would you be upset at this ex for checking you out knowing the history he had with other girl

• yeah i'd be upset even if he just looked at her
  • it wouldn't really matter much but been upset if he tried to pick her up
  • no wouldn't care at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind too much if they're just checking them out because I have a boyfriend and they're single but if they started overly flirting and tried to pick them up, I wouldn't like it because it just looks like they're using my friend to get to me. I also wouldn't want any girl I know to date my ex's because they're both fairly terrible people. I would care more about the happiness and safety of my friend, than myself.
    My ex actually started flirting with a girl friend of mine and she eventually messaged me saying it was weird and I told her about him and warned her and she stopped contact. It annoyed me because it was clear he was doing it to get to me as it was a few weeks after the break up and I didn't want to my friend to date someone like him.

• well yeah it depends on the circumstances , I meet one of my ex's co-workers this summer and although ex was already seeing someone else she was upset I was going after co-worker , eventually she just disappeared and haven't seen that girl since , oddly saw ex a couple times recently and she seemed ok with me and not upset like before

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, my friend's too good for you. If I'm too good for you, then she definitely is. Bitches be trippin'. 💁

• I know my boyfriend thinks I look great, but I also know that I have beautiful friends, so no, I wouldn't get upset. Wouldn't love it either, but it's not like others stop being hot just because we are in love.

• I wouldn't care... I actually encouraged one of my friends to date an ex of mine because I knew they'd get along. They dated for like 2 years. You don't own an ex and have no claim over them or what they do so there's no need to be upset or weird about it if they're interested in someone you are friends with.

• I wouldn't be upset if we were over if I broke up with you if you broke up with me it's a different story

• I wouldn't care. I'd only be upset if she reciprocated.

• I wldnt care, once we end things we shld not bother anymore

• I wouldn't care, im not with him anymore, what he does is his choice :)

• I wouldn't care because he's an ex. But him trying to pick my best friend up, I'll beat his ass.

• I couldn't give a stuff what my ex does or doesn't do.

• That's just shallow, it would remind me why he is an ex..

• no. since if i wanted him, he would still be my bf not my ex.

• If she didn't do anything back then I wouldn't be upset. His eyes can wonder anywhere

What Guys Said 2

• It's an EX !! Why would you care who he checks out unless you still have feelings. He didn't stop being a guy or breathing just because you two aren't together any more

• I would not care.