We've waited a year to see each other next month we will be able to because I told I want to move out with her. She is turning 18 and her parents wouldn't let us see each other. Whe. I said all that shit I meant it and when I told her I love her I did too.
She is so distant sometimes it will go a week without her trying to contact me. She acts like she doesn't care yet gets really emotional and messy every time I've ever brought up the relationship. Her sketchy behavior made me accuse her of cheating. She goes right back to where she was acting like she doesn't care. She will even nudge me off sometimes if I text her.
I don't know if she is really low maintenance or insecure bur either way it's exhuasting and I don't know if I want to move out with this girl because I have no idea whe re she stands or is thinking half the time.
Can't even see her In person right now so I don't know how to break up.
Most Helpful Guy
1. Calm down everything will be okay
2. In about three or four years your gonna read this and be either embarrassed or die laughing at yourself
3. Your relationship sounds a little fantastical. how much do you really know about this girl and I mean really know? Not stuff like her favorite color or her favorite band. Do you know much about her relationship with her family? Do you know if she ever thinks about being famous? What about her biggest insecurities or her favorite memory? What do you two do well together? What are some of her positive characteristics? Does she know any of these things about you? Seriously how well do you know each other?
4. Why is breaking up so difficult? If you don't like her end it simple as that. If you're afraid of doing that ask why? Do you you really want to break up or are you simply quiting because you don't know how to make the relationship work? and if it's so hard is this really the right relationship anyways? Is the good out waying the bad right now?
4. If you really want to break up call her tell her how you feel and explain calmly and compassionately that you would like to break up. She will be hurt and she will cry but she'll hurt and cry a lot more if you continue to try and be in a relationship you don't want. In person would be better but calling is the least you can do.
5. Simply because I've ran into this before. If you have not physically say down in the past and came to the mutual agreement verbally and reached a clear understanding that you are in fact dating then you are not dating and it's best to just stop because you may have already crossed into harassment teritory judging by her behavior. If this is out of the ordinary and fairly recent behavior then please call. Either way after the call cut it off. Cut it off as clean as possible. Zero contact. Give her stuff back if you have any of it then cut clean so that both of you can begin the process of grieving and move on.
6. Good luck0
- Show AllShow Less