How difficult is it to date a Hispanic ethnicity girl? Even the ones that are ladylike?

I live in a city with a heavy Latino community. I talk to many Hispanic people. Along the way, I have been having the biggest crush on some American Latinas that are more reserved, conservative and ladylike , mainly just Mestizo girls. I have small crushes on a few couple of spicy Latinas, but they don't last long.

One of the biggest challenge is MACHISMO. I don't think I am a pushover at all, nor am I overly passive or anything either. However, I am not the most masculine and alpha guy out there. I don't act or look tough either. I am more classified as a stand up good guy that treat everyone with respect. I don't use women for my pleasure. I usually make decisions so I am confident that I will have no problems leading a girl. I know that's not enough to woo a girl, particularly Latinas. Another challenge is that I am not a good dancer. Dancing is in a Latino's blood.

I have seen ladylike Latinas date the toughest Hispanic guys out there. I think Latinas are really beautiful and hope I can experience dating some in my life.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of Latina's who prefer non-Latino's, whether they can dance or not. It depends on the girl IMO. Take an interest in her culture, get to know her. My fiancé puts adobo on everything now thanks to me LOL and was amazed by salsa verde. Just be you, treat her like a lady, and you should be golden as long as she shares your affections. :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Well this is coming from a Latina. Not alllll Latinas are amazing dancers and don't stereotype them please. I'm sure you could go out with one.

What Guys Said 1

• It's 10/10 difficulty. Would not suggest to the weak.