How difficult is it to date a Hispanic ethnicity girl? Even the ones that are ladylike?

I live in a city with a heavy Latino community. I talk to many Hispanic people. Along the way, I have been having the biggest crush on some American Latinas that are more reserved, conservative and ladylike , mainly just Mestizo girls. I have small crushes on a few couple of spicy Latinas, but they don't last long.

One of the biggest challenge is MACHISMO. I don't think I am a pushover at all, nor am I overly passive or anything either. However, I am not the most masculine and alpha guy out there. I don't act or look tough either. I am more classified as a stand up good guy that treat everyone with respect. I don't use women for my pleasure. I usually make decisions so I am confident that I will have no problems leading a girl. I know that's not enough to woo a girl, particularly Latinas. Another challenge is that I am not a good dancer. Dancing is in a Latino's blood.

I have seen ladylike Latinas date the toughest Hispanic guys out there. I think Latinas are really beautiful and hope I can experience dating some in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of Latina's who prefer non-Latino's, whether they can dance or not. It depends on the girl IMO. Take an interest in her culture, get to know her. My fiancĂ© puts adobo on everything now thanks to me LOL and was amazed by salsa verde. Just be you, treat her like a lady, and you should be golden as long as she shares your affections. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well this is coming from a Latina. Not alllll Latinas are amazing dancers and don't stereotype them please. I'm sure you could go out with one.

What Guys Said 1

• It's 10/10 difficulty. Would not suggest to the weak.