Girlfriend had me on auto reject list wtf?

Ok for the past few days my gf kept saying her charger isn't working well and her phone dies. Well today we been texting but when I call it goes straight to voicemail... So I text her saying why does my call go to vm so she calls me and I told her what happens she said she doesn't know.. Then a few minutes after we hung up I did a rest call and it rings... Confirmed she had me on auto reject list and she got caught and she removed me from it...

Im not sure if I should tell her by phone or in person on confronting her...

Is there any other explanation on why my calls would go straight to voicemail when her phone is on?
When I called it would ring once and then go the voicemail.

Most Helpful Girl

• From all the comments i've read you seem to want to believe your gf is cheating on you so much that you won't even think that maybe she isn't and that she is just having a life... everything you have said still isn't proof she is some how cheating, i bet you would say the same even when she was only away for just 3 hours... or any amount of time that she didn't tell you where you were... even just 1 hour... you would flip... but she is a big girl and she doesn't need your permission to go places... it really sounds like you have problems trusting people, as people have said phones these days can go wonky and it's true because it even keeps turning outo-correct back on even when you can turn it off... lol. There is just no real proof here she is cheating on you, the hoody isn't any proof ether, i can honestly say if you don't start letting her have her own life away from you your going to lose her and she's already pulling away.

• It's more I hope she is not cheating... Just life experience and my gut is telling me she is... She said she didn't do it but when I told her about she saw my number on spam list. I can't see how that can accidentally happen right after she went out and didn't come home until 3pm the next day and her phone was dead the whole time... Time will tell if she was cheating you can't hide that forever and we were best friends before we got together if she values me I hope she can come clean and tell me so we can break up and just be friends I can respect the honesty but if I find out with out her telling me she is dead to me...

• People party out late these days... when i used to go to the clubs i sometimes slept over at the girls house i was friends with but doesn't mean i was up to anything because i wasn't... we wouldn't get out of the club until 4am and then i would stay at hers ether for another hour or 2 or stayed over because i was actually way too tired to go any where... lol i was litterely falling asleep on her sofa, it's just the culture these days. She also told you she was feeling smothered but you didn't listen to her at all... if she is telling the truth but you keep fussng and accusing her of things even for 1 hour of unnacounted time... she really isn't going to like you much right now... and i can feel you both just falling away from each other, i would honestly do the same thing and put you on reject if you being this needy to me because you just ween't making the experience of dating you nice at all... how can she even enjpy hanging with friends when you are upsetting her?

• I would honestly turn your phone off, not go on Facebook or Skype and try to calm down and gan some perspective because it's just not proof at all... if not then she's just gonna end up breaking up with you and then you can blow up her phone even more if you wish with insults and accusations you can't even prove... you jsut sound like you have a lot of insecurities to deal with but that's nobodirs fault, so i think you should both take some time apart too maybe? so you can then get yourself together instead of being so aggresive towardds her.

What Girls Said 31

• Confront her in person. If a woman doesn't want your call coming through, she's doing something you won't like or she doesn't want whoever it is to see your call.

• My phone magically sends people to voice mail without ringing and lots of times it lets me phantom call people where it rings on my end for ever and ever and ever even though they for sure have a voice mail set up and after like 20 rings I just give up and learn that the calls never went through.

I didn't know it was possible to set someone to auto-ignore.

• You can auto ignore with android phones.

• Really? I have one of those. I'm gonna go figure out how! :p

• She has your number blocked. Blocked numbers will ring and she will not hear it and the calls go directly into voicemail. You are able to text her because she hasn't blocked it. My guess is she is an iPhone user. I've only seen this with these devices. I know, I've done it to people I don't want to talk too.

• Nope she definitely put you on the auto reject list because I did it to someone before, then tested with another person by telling them to call me after I blocked them and them. After I took it off I asked the person what did they hear and she said it rang once then went straight to VM. She was still able to text me with the block on tho, so I know for sure she did it. Dump her or ask her why tf would she do that. Maybe she's sneaking around & don't want your calls to come through while she's with the other guy. Just a thought!

• She brook it off with me this morning... She did it again this past weekend she was gone for a whole day and her phone was off this time and I was pissed... She won't admit but I think she broke up with me because she knew I was onto her... I hope it works out a the other guy I already know who it is...

• Break up for nothing? Oh well but she works with me but I took the rest if the week off work to get away from her. Wouldn't ignoring her make her mad or whatever? I'll just ignore bc she was very cold on the break up pretty much said the opposite of all the feelings she had for me.

• Guess keep me in the hook invade it doesn't work out with the other guy lol how pathetic.

• It could've been a mistake or a phone problem. Tell her innocently and see what she says. Don't get angry or accuse her of anything.

• That doesn't soud plausible. My phone acts up like that all the time.

• It was like that all weekend and after I call her out on how I can't call it starts to ring again... Fishy

• Yea because you said it sounds fishy, but it's obvious she's cheating that's why I said when you find out it's gonna hit you hard.

• Well she ended up breaking up with me by text lol. So I went to her place and she still denies she is with someone else... But I wished her the best and left she then tried to call me a hour later but I didn't pick up

• She is cheating. Doesn't matter how you confront her, just ditch her unfaithful ass.

• Yea she doesn't have much to say I keep joking with her on the phone saying oh no I'll be on the reject list lol

• That is really sad...

• What's sad is we were best friends before we hooked up I never saw this side of her and for her to ruin what we have. When we first hooked up she said we were meant to be together and was gods path etc... Guess we were not meant to be.

• I have the same problem just the other way round. I think. Cause this morning ( and quite a few other times) I called him and it went right to voice mail. I texted him but he didn't answer at all! And I'd been texting him every two three hours. Cause I REALLY need to talk to him but he won't pick up.

• I m not sure about going straight to voice mail. But ur gf put u in auto-reject maybe because she doesn't wanna talk to u. It's quite obvious. She texts u, right? So it means she just doesn't want to talk to u. Try to find out if she is annoyed for something; maybe in her work or her family. Don't blame her too early. Find the possible reason first.

• It could be a mistake. with all the scam call these days, I'm adding new numbers to auto reject list almost every day as soon as I got those calls. It could be that she accidentally ticked your number among the call log. But if it bugs you, ask her directly.

• First of all
    How long has there been an auto reject list option and why am I not using it on everyone I know
    Hahaha kidding

Have you been annoying her lately? Spamming her with calls? Maybe she wanted some space

• We were close friends and we hooked up and on that honey moon hi so were spent nearly every for 2 months together so yes we did smother each other. We worked it out and agreed to create space now. It would suck if she used that reason to cheat that is an easy fix.

• Lol.
    Maybe she was mad at you for something.
    I do that sometimes when I'm annoyed.
    Ask her about it.

• This weekend she went to go hang out with friends and her phone died and she didn't come home until 3pm and after that I notice when I call the phone ring once then vm. The only thing validating the night out is her daughter was with her.

• Sometimes phones fuck up, one of my friend's phone sometimes just randomly fuck up.
    It does say somethhing about your relationship that you automaticilly assume you're on an auto-reject list.

• What does it say? Last night she told me my number was on there but she thinks her daughter did it... Lmao

• maybe you should hear her out first and be really calm about it. ask her if she's upset or if there's anything she needs to tell you. and then go with your gut instinct to let it go or whatever..

• Maybe she wants to be done with you?

• She is telling me she never did that with my number

• Maybe she just didn't want to talk on the phone and was rejecting your calls? Just ask her. I would do it in person...

• tell her in person but dont be to rude maybe something different happen tell her what you think and let her talk too.

• What can possibly happen? On Friday she told me she was gng to friends house to drink and will be home by 1am and she didn't come home until 3pm the next day. She said she had too much to drink and crashed. Plus her phone died it went straight to voicemail. Then Saturday Sunday and Monday wen I call her phone it rings 1 time then goes to voicemail...

• I dont know she can be talking with someone or her phone was off or its just not working well. or she may been at a basement or something like that and the signal wasn't really good.

• Msybe her phone acts up or she just dodnt want to talk at all. Dont junp to conclusions

• She went out on Friday night ad didn't come home until 3pm the next day...

• Ohhhh then I say you two should have a talk

• We did she doesn't know why she claims she didn't know

• Did you try to call by using other number?

• No I didn't have another number in handy but when I text she replied

• do you call her too much? she might me telling the truth tho my phone does that

• I'm sorry to say, but she's cheating. But you need more evidence to confront her.

• What evidence? I'm thinking of just breaking it off it's been only 2 months.

• U should confront her in person because of u do it by cell she can just hung up and ignore u

• Maybe her phone is acting up

• I would ask her in person.

• Yes sounds like she had you on the reject list.

• I use to work in the wireless industry, from your story it sounds like she may have had you auto reject. If a phone doesn't rind AT ALL and goes straight to vm then the phone is turned off. If it rings and then goes to voicemail either they sent you to vm or you're on auto reject. At times two people can call at once. It depends on how often you have contacted her to determine if you were auto reject.

• I waited 3 days to determine she has me on auto reject and forgot to take me off.

• She broke up w me on Monday guess I was on to her and she didn't want to get caught lol

• Smh now you know

• I do that to my boyfriend if he pisses me off. Maybe you made her mad?

• maybe she accidently put you on the auto reject list like I did with all my contacts once.. I wondered why no one was calling me! haha or maybe you call too damn much?

• She might have another boyfriend. Just saying I cheated before.. that's what I did to the other guy bc I could still text but didn't wanna chance him calling or text come through while with hubby. P. s. I know I was wrong! I'm now single.. did my crime did my time!

• Yea she forgot to take my number off reject... We talked today and she said she thinks her daughter did it because her daughter uses te phone I said nope it's been like that since Saturday... She claims she never knew my number was blocked until I brought it up. I'm starting to think she is cheating.

• That's plausible. I stay at my friend's pretty late almost every Friday . 3 or 4 of us get together (with or without kids), I usually go home but my friend Courtney and her daughter stay overnight a lot.. so it's plausible!

If you trust her & don't think she cheated then stop worrying yourself and don't keep questioning her! Just don't be naive if you end up on auto reject again.

• Update she did it again this past Friday she said she was going to a girlfriends house and went ghost she didn't come home until 1pm the next day and said her phone died and won't even charge... And bc the phone won't charge I never heard from her the whole weekend. Then this morning she sends me a long break up text... Basically saying it's her not me I'm perfect bullshit so I drove to her place and wanted to talk to her in person about the text... She still denies says there is no man in the picture. I pressed my head to her head and told her she was beautiful and cried and wished her the best and walked off... Oh well I got played but I'm not mad just sad...

• i think that is a sign bro *tapyourshoulders*

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 8

• You sure you her boyfriend and not just claiming the title LOL. BECAUSE WOMEN ONLY DO THAT TO GUYS THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK TOO UNLESS SHE IS GETTING READY TO LEAVE JUST PREPARE SOME KLEENEX IN YOUR POCKET BRO I THINK A BREAK UP IS COMING SOON LMAO.

• Im laughing omg but aw WHY NOT BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THINGS? LOL

• You could fight for her love, but we just don't know if it's worth it.

• She tells me I'm her best friend and she would never do anything to hurt me we are really super close. We were good friends before dating but I never saw this side of her. It's only been 2 months of dating so I'm thinking about breaking it off tomorrow just tell her were better off as friends and walk away.

• Trust is already broken no matter she did something wrong or not. You must quit relationship because it's already dying.

• How is the trust broken?

• Just let it go and move on. Are you guys struggling in your relationship or something?

• No struggle we were friends and we compliment each other and she all of the sudden did a 180 last week... She went out I Friday and didn't come home until 3 pm Saturday she said she had too much to drink and crashed at her friends place. Her daughter was with her to confirm but Sunday and today is when I noticed it would ring once and then go the voicemail.

• Just break up with her. You know what's happening and are just avoiding the inevitable. The whole phone issue is already a red flag.

• She went out on Friday night and came home Saturday at 3pm and her phone died... That's why I'm watching her now. I might break it off tomorrow.

• she's full of shit

• Drop her. Pick up another girl in front her, that'd be better.

• I called her out on it and she just laughs and days no she didn't

• Wow she's clowning you! Leave her alone for good!!!

• If it's only been going on 'a few days' then maybe it's just some kind of mistake. If it carries on, then I agree with the other comments that she's cheating or thinking about it, and even if she's not, this is not the behavior of someone invested in being your girlfriend. If this sort of behavior continues then dump her.

• Your close to my age, so you think I shouldn't say anything now and just wait to see if she does it again? She is 39

• Man it hurts my heart to think she cheated in me... Bc we were close friends... Ok here is more info she told me she was taking her daughter to her bfs house and she was going to hang out with the bf mother. She then said they went to the bf cousin house after the game and that's when they ended up being up until 4am. The 2nd daughter who is 12 called me wondering were her mom is and she told me her sister who was with the mom sent a text from the bf phone at 2am saying "hey were still here". So that's the only thing that gives me the benefit of the doubt that she is telling the truth. Because I first thought she just dropped the daughter off then went to the guys place... That text to the other daughter is what's keeping me here until I see something else...

• The text saying "were" tells me the daughter was with the mother. That one is 16 and from what I see the mother wouldn't bring her around another guy when they know I'm the boyfriend for role model purposes.

• Don't sweat it man it was just a rest call.

• What is a rest call?

• Bro you tell me that means, you wrote it.