I told a girl I liked I've been thinking about her all day and that there's more to it and hope I can summon up the courage to tell her everything?

Her reply was "What if I want to hear it now" Please what could this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol it means I'm waiting for you, try me.

If you didn't give a reply straight it means you failed to meet her challenge and basically chickened out.

It is a really bad idea to confess without having the courage to confess all the way. When you say something like that to provoke a reaction always be prepared to do 2 things: 1, find a way to back out of your statement convincingly if she doesn't seem interested. 2, if she's interested you will have to drop more hints or even make a full confession.

In this case she was interested, but you failed.

What Girls Said 9

• ohhhhhhhh she is DEFINITELY interested. every girl knows exactly what that means! you go ahead and tell her straight up... she likes you! no girl would say that if she didn't

• It means she wants to hear it now and judging by what you sent her. I'm pretty she's hoping that you're going to ask her out.

• It means it's time to "man up" and tell her how you feel. She wants to hear what you have to say.

• She wants to know how you feel!. Time for romance!. Maybe send her a line of poetry.

• it means she likes you too and want to hear what you really feel about her already. and thinking wtf is holding you back from telling her

• It means she wants to know how your feeling now! She may be excited to finally hear the words so she knows where she stands

• She wants to hear exactly what you say, and she probably assumes that it means you like her. Tell her. it's romantic!!!

• tell her tell her tell her!!!
    she'll think your amazing and romantic go for it!! good luck :)

• She wants you to go ahead and say it. I think it's safe to say she likes you.

What Guys Said 28

• It means 'tell me now' just go for it.

Hey, if it doesn't work out then it never would have.

• She wants you to nut up and ask her on a date.

• Experience from a guy. It's here.
    The girls they are exactly right.
    But then could be wrong.
    Now listen here's the other part.
    The thing about girls is that they want to know everything. All the time. It doesn't matter what.
    Since you brought up that's there's more to it. She's thinking. (He's keeping secrets from me. And I want to know what it is now.) and she doesn't really like you back but she is still your friend.

So it's either What the girls are saying. Or what I just said. But take it slowly. Ask her questions first. Test her. And then if you think she likes you too. Tell her it all. If it doesn't seem like she's intrested. Make up a lie about there being more. And try to stay her friend. You wouldn't want to lose a friend.

• I agree he must take it slow, but I know she is interested. What you are saying doesn't aply to all girls. It's true they want to know everything, but I'm a guy and I like to know everything too. The thing is: girls know exactly what are the words to let a guy know what are their feelings, they're really careful with that. If it seems like she likes you, then she likes you. That's it.

• It means she likes you. Tell her immediately, be passionate.

• Bro... go for it :) I mean it is an obviously optimistic answer and I guess it will turn out well for you.

• tell her "but i dont know if your gonna feel the same". cus what if she doesn't say anything back because if she doesn't say anything back. you will be vulnerable and both of you should be on the same page. c'mon ur 25, u told her u were thinkin gabout her and she didn't say anything back to me thats a red flag

• Sorry, that's too much information. First you ask her out. That's enough to let her know you like her. Then if she says yes you have a date and see how it goes. If it goes well you ask her again. When you actually know each other then you can be more open.

• lol it means that she wants to hear what you have to say

• Probably means she's actually into you to be honest;)

• Listen to the girls ;)

• Tell her if it dosen work out so be it she's not the one also take it from my expreince my crush in highschool asked that a bit of diffrent wording but istill didn't man up an i regret it

• She likes you. personally I wouldn't tell her how I feel I'd simply show her.

• She wants to know how you feel, tell her it's actually easy to do, just don't go overboard and stand outside her windows with a boombox in the air

• time to move in for the kill

• It sounds like she's ready to hear you say that you like her taking things slow is always good but slow is a relative term so don't take it too slow... Not a promise bit she probably likes you too

• Project your confidence in telling her how you feel, and be sincere. Its always a risk, but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

• This means that she wants you to be brave enough to show her your love. If I were you I would give her a written poem.

• Romance time :D just say it man ;)

• I can clearly see that she wants you.

• It means go fucking tell him.

• She wants to know if you like her. Try not to sound desperate though no one respects that.

• omg wow fuck yourself

• ask her to do somethin
    answerm ien

• thats creepy u told her
    answerm ien

• its realy hard to understand girs charecteristics

• tell her some but not all, keep her wanting more

• Open the Dam of your heart and show her how much your desire her.

• 15 years ago i told this to a girl we were child's she didn't talk to me since then now we are in the same university i don't talk to her even though she tried, i didn't want to cause she's engaged now and i can't be near her as a friend

• Tough.. I feel it man. You probably can't even look at her right with out goin. Wow. It's still fucked up.