Is he intimidated, lazy or not really interested?

Went on a 2nd date with this guy,, to make it short.. the date went great, he said he wanted to see me again, he squeezed me tight and for a long time when we hugged, he texted me right after to say he had a good time, and my nosy co workers even said he looked nervous around me.. the thing is.. we went on a date last Wednesday, he texted me on Friday and said " hope you have a great day!" (from there I kinda started up a conversation and we texted back and forth) nothing on Saturday.. then Sunday he texted at around 7pm and said "hope you had a great weekend!" so i replied and we started texting back and forth again.. Im wondering whats up with him.. does he sound like he's into me, not into me or lazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about we don't analyze what he's doing and focus on just enjoying your life as is and letting all of this unfold at it's own pace. In all honesty nobody knows what he's doing and no one knows how any of this is gonna turn out. Just chill and enjoy yourself. You may never hear from him again or you may wake up one day forty years from now cause he's snoring in bed. We have no clue. But I do know your going to keep ruining day after day worrying about something out of your control and end up scaring yourself into an anxiety spiral. Just chill and let whatever's happening happen and just do your best to get to know this guy in the meantime through asking him questions and also letting him know about you.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably thinks if he texts too much you'll think he's desperate.

What Girls Said 1

• he's taking his time to think are you really the one