Dating shorter men, and how to get over it?

My whole life I've always dated tall men. 6'1 and over, tallest was 6'7. I want to get over this weird trait where I feel like I can only date tall men. There are so many men who are shorter and are attractive mentally and physically. So what are some good tips for getting over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eventually shame and embarrassment will get to u. Who gives a FAWK? If u LUV him with all ur Heart&Soul, nothing else matters except the opinions of ur LUV one.

• I guess but I look at it like, if a guy can turn a girl down because of her weight, which can be changed, is it possible to get over a man's height, that can't be changed?

• It's both gender to blame for not wanting to date overweight people cuz they aren't attractive in their eyes but with height, u can still find the others attracitve. It's juz not men to blame >.>
      Sum phat people are attractive tho honestly.

What Guys Said 3

• are you tall?

if you're then you should know that some short guys feel insecure being with a taller girl. even if you get over it, it's up to them to accept you as you are.

• If you're attracted to men that are 6' and below, then what's the problem you're having with dating them?

• No tips, just actually get over it.

What Girls Said 1

• Be logical. Height is so arbitrary.