Dating shorter men, and how to get over it?

My whole life I've always dated tall men. 6'1 and over, tallest was 6'7. I want to get over this weird trait where I feel like I can only date tall men. There are so many men who are shorter and are attractive mentally and physically. So what are some good tips for getting over it?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Eventually shame and embarrassment will get to u. Who gives a FAWK? If u LUV him with all ur Heart&Soul, nothing else matters except the opinions of ur LUV one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess but I look at it like, if a guy can turn a girl down because of her weight, which can be changed, is it possible to get over a man's height, that can't be changed?

• It's both gender to blame for not wanting to date overweight people cuz they aren't attractive in their eyes but with height, u can still find the others attracitve. It's juz not men to blame >.>
      Sum phat people are attractive tho honestly.

What Guys Said 3

• are you tall?

if you're then you should know that some short guys feel insecure being with a taller girl. even if you get over it, it's up to them to accept you as you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're attracted to men that are 6' and below, then what's the problem you're having with dating them?

0|0
    0|0
  • No tips, just actually get over it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Be logical. Height is so arbitrary.

0|0
    0|0