I feel weird kissing Asian guys?

I can kiss white, latino, arabs, black guys etc., but for some reason I feel weird kissing an Asian guy. I'm not racist. I have lots of Asian friends and they're very nice. I don't know why do I feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• can you define weird?

• I mean I can comfortably kiss my white guy friends during truth or dare but not an Asain guy friend... It just feel like I need to vomit... :/

• Asians are probably just not your cup of tea. hahaa

• Maybe it's just particular dudes.

• Butterfly in ma stomach 😊

• Ain't Arabs Asian? U only mean Asian r Filipino, Chinese , ? What about Russian, Indian, Pakistani, turk, Bengali? R they not in your Asian list?

• Arabs are Middle Easterners, classified as Arabs. They don't look the same as the South Eastern Asians. So Russian, Turkish, Lebanon, etc aren't kn that list. I'm talking about Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc. that kind of Asians...

• Ya they r kinda weird I feel too... But I m south Asian what about me? Will u b ok with me? :D

• You are thinking too much in your head that's why... you need to find out what is the cause? Then find the result. maybe because of people looking or because other stuffs?

• Wait, are u asking us why u feel wierd? T_T I don't no!

• Yeah I'm asking you guys why do I feel weird lol? I don't know if anyone feels this way like I do.

• I see. Well it's possible he felt the same way. And u picked up on it?

• maybe becuz Asians look like aliens with their funny eyes lol

• maybe becuz your uh... weird.

What Girls Said 3

• I have to say that I kissed an Asian guy and yeah, it was different but I liked it.

I haven't kissed so many people so maybe it was different because the person was different, not because he was from other race. I like Asian guys. And Asian babies are the cutest

• Asian and white mix are like one of the best combinations for beautiful people.

• Asian guys in my school don't have a good sense of fashion I guess... that's why i don't get attracted to them physically. Could be why I feel this way, but again I don't know what's up with me lol.

What about Asian guys that you like? :) Some white girls don't like Asian guys... well for me it depends on the guys but most of the time they're just friends. Might be something about them I didn't know about? :)

• huhm yeah it depends on the person but there are some Asians that look cute, and are really sweet that you just want to hug them all the time, and then are pretty passionate in private :P and some of them simply are hot haha

I also like being with other cultures and not being with the typical guy that is too similar to me (could be a bit boring).

• Just not your thing. I have a few types I can't date/kiss. Who knows why? Own it and move on You don't have to like everyone. It's all good :)

• Too much kimchi or stir fry flavour?

• pfft! bahahaa!

• I don't know, but the idea of kissing them just make me feel like I need to vomit. No i'm not being mean or anything they're very nice people, I just don't know why I feel this way...

• That's ok.. I share your sentiments...