If he hasn't called in a week, is it over?

We have been talking for 2 months. We opened up to each other and I never felt in love with someone like this. We hung out last Saturday and things changed. We made out but he kept trying to touch me. He knows I'm not ready to have sex. He went through my text messages and accused me of cheating with my coworker. He hasn't called me since I saw him that day and he's ignoring my text messages. I really cared about him. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. He only wanted your body. Unfortunately. I would just move on. I am sorry.

What Guys Said 2

• He wanted to move forward and you didn't. Since you weren't ready to have sex he grew impatient.

Just look for someone who's able to go at your pace when it comes to relationships. You'll get over him soon enough.

• If he's ignoring your texts, then stop texting and assume it's over.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a jerk, you should ignore jerks, jerks like him shouldn't be your type. And I'm sorry but i agree with JohnScofield787