I know that im very beautiful! And I'm confident and I'm nice why doesn't anybody ever ask me out? I'm not popular but I'm outgoing im well known?

There is a sweethearts dance coming up and it's guys ask girls, no one ever hardly asks me out! I went to the Sadie Hawkins alone. I know im young and and only in 7th grade but everyone else dates and get asked out, I'm not being rude, but it's not like they are SO FLAWLESS! They are okay but it just bugs me! I dont know why it never has before, I'm just sick of everybody having a date and all my friends do too, and I'm just here like.. Have fun! But I still go to dances games I put my self out there just don't know why people barely talk to me!

I'm not being cocky either..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are a very lovely looking young lady. Sometimes when a girl is so pretty others are very shy and/or assume she is already taken. Read through GaG and you will see there are many others that have the same problem. Just be you and do your thing, eventually some dude is going to be like WOAH! and chase after you.

What Guys Said 9

• you're in 7th grade. Enough said.

• Smile and say cheese... Lol guys dig that.
    You just need to smile more often. And be nice. It's not all about the looks you know. Alright most of it is but there is a little bit of personality in there.
    Plus your too young. Guys that age are idiots.

• Its just that you have to smile and be happy say hey to everybody, good morning and don't worry about what everybody else is doing if they have dates then what ever dust it off your shoulder. Keep your head because your time will come just stay positive and hope for the best!!! :)

• At that age, there's like 5-10 boys in your school that are confident enough to go up to a girl and ask her out. The problem isn't you it's that guys usually won't find that kind of confidence to approach women till their early 20's.

• I would take this a little further than perhaps these people have and say try to make friends with guys and their friends. It makes it a lot easier to approach people when they seem like they want to be approached so genuine (happy) smiling helps as well. The bottom line is that you should make yourself the type of person you would want to be around and people will be drawn to you like a magnet.

• The answer to your question is that you are beautiful. It's not that guys don't notice you, they do notice you but when a guy sees a Beautiful girl as yourself they think she's out of my league. Or guys would just assume you are taken, when in fact you could be single. You'll meet a guy who is confident enough one day till then ask or hint you would like to go with the dances with this guy. I thought you were like 16 from the picture, you still got time

• Sounds tough :/ but honestly the problem prob arises from the fact that you don't let guys know your interested. Drop some hints and they'll come flying your way.

• They are too scared. Pick a guy and tell him "You should ask me to sweethearts!". That should work unless there is a schedule issue or he already has a date.

• You do realize that Sadie Hawkins is a "girls ask guys" dance, right? If you were waiting for a guy to ask you to it, then you were waiting in vain.

And teenage guys are mostly scared shitless of pretty girls. Maybe they're intimidated by your attractiveness and outgoing nature.

• Yes I already went to the Sadies.. Тhe sweethearts is what I'm talking about!!

What Girls Said 9

• There are two possible reasons!

1: There is something about you that is putting people off. Example: Something about your personality, a bad vibe, or maybe the guys you know just don't find you attractive.

Or 2: Just the opposite. Maybe people seem to think of you as "perfect", or "unattainable". Maybe they are too nervous or shy to ask you out. I know a lot of times guys won't ask girls out when they're really pretty because they feel like they have no chance.

Whatever it is, I hope that you get a nice date and have a great time at your dances/dates!!

• I'm 20 and in my 3rd year of college. I think I have only been asked out like... 3 times in my entire life? lol
    I have never dated before.
    I never get asked out either so don't feel so bad. :)

• I completely understand how you feel. Once I got into high school all of my friends were starting to date... everyone was getting their first kiss... I was lonely. Honestly though... you just have to wait for the right time. I am a junior now so I am still also very young and I am in my first relationship. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a month and a half. He was also my first kiss and what not. In 7th grade though... just worry about enjoying it. Enjoy not having super hard classes and being crazy busy. You will find someone eventually. Just wait it out. I know I did and it was completely worth it! It is also way better when you can drive yourself and go on dates by yourself.
    You look very lovely in your picture and you will sooner or later find a lovely guy that will appreciate everything amazing about you! Besides the people "dating" in 7th grade... it isn't serious. In high school everything opens up and you meet new people. Good luck! Don't stress! Just be awesome and keep going out an enjoying yourself! :)

• I think you need to make more eye contact and look approachable if you want guys to ask you out. Don't act too cool to care :D. Just smile if you ever walk past them. But i don't believe you're arrogant or full of your self like the off the bat judgmental user said about you.

good luck, girl.

• Sounds like you're full of yourself and they probably don't like the arrogant attitude.

• There is a different between having a good self-esteem and being a full blown conceited brat. I don't think she is a conceited brat. it is perfectly fine to think oneself is beautiful.

• If you have an attitude like that then it's no wonder no one wants to date you. Calm down. Grow up.

• I'm not suggesting one or the other, I said that the question alone exudes arrogance and maybe that's the problem but I'm not everyone who doesn't ask her so I don't know but that's my opinion on it. She asked, I gave an opinion.

• It's because you are in 7th grade

• Maybe guys are intimidated.

• If you have to clarify that you are not being cocky, than clearly you know you are indeed being cocky, why do you need a relationship in 7th grade? That's dumb, you need to focus on your studies at least until you are in high school. And maybe no one asks you because you are rude, "but it's not like they are SO FLAWLESS! They are okay but it just bugs me! I dont know why it never has before", that is very rude, frankly you sound like a tosser. Plus its not like you "SO FLAWLESS!" either.

• I sense a jealous bitch... lol

• Jealous? Why I am intelligent, pretty (that part is always debatable based on who is looking at me), kind (unless you act like a pompous arse), have musical talent, and I have a fantastic boyfriend? I am not jealous, I think it is wrong she thinks no one can compare to her, like I said, she sounds like a tosser.

• You sound nice and all, but you have kind of a hauty attitude about yourself and the people you're referring to as flawless. I mean, a bit too confident in yourself and your looks. I totally understand what you mean and it is irritating, but you might want to let go of the thoughts you conveyed in the question and relaxe and go with it. If it bothers you so much, as a guy yourself. If he says no, ask someone else.
    I'm a bit confused about what you're asking, though. I'm by no means being rude or anything, just giving my honest opinion. I actually am not sure what the question is because you kind of answered it yourself.