Guys and girls did you ever tell your boyfriends and girlfriends about their negatives?

Anything like, about how ugly they look or how badly they behave sometimes, how annoying they are sometimes? if so how do they react? And how do you handle it? Please let me know...

• yeah, all the time
  • no, not really
  • I don't wanna hurt his\her feelings
  • I don't wanna pick up a fight on that
  • I don't really care about their negatives.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Omg so funny you wrote this.
    I just had it out for the first time with my gf of 3 months.
    I don't normally but I'm not happy with the relationship so I'm telling her what needs to change because I'll have to end it if it doesn't.

• I don't wanna pick up a fight on that

What Girls Said 5

• We've discussed each other's faults. One that I remember quite vividly was when I told my boyfriend that I didn't like who he was when he was with one guy friend. It didn't go well because... well, I'm awkward as hell so... ya know. But that was over a year ago so obviously it wasn't a HUGE deal.

He also discusses my flaws though so we're even.

• My boyfriend changes his clothingstyle pretty often and sometimes it's not really my thing so I usually tell him something like "You're beautiful in everything but I really miss that cap you used to wear". But I don't really think that his clothes matter. It's his body and I'll get used to his style. And he really is beautiful in everything :)

As for his behaviour he doesn't behave badly, but he might annoy me sometimes. For example he's a time optimist and has made me miss (and almost miss) my train several times. I might have told him that I'd kill him haha but I can't really stay annoyed with him for more than 5 minutes since he's so always so sweet :P

• I've done it before in the past and it caused a fight. I haven't done it in a long time and don't plan on doing it again. It's immature and rude.

• I told my ex things that'd cause problems between us, like if he wasn't spending enough time with me. But I never went up to him and rant about things that can't be fixed.
    (He wasn't an ex back then)

• I feel like unless it's causing a major problem, discussing faults shouldn't happen.

But hell if I know. I've never had a functional relationship.