Is it bad to wish this?

I wish someone on this website could actually go somewhere with me where there's women like a club or party and help me talk to them cause I don't wanna be single but I don't think I can do it on my own

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing at all wrong with needing a wing man, we all need that push every now and then

• Well with my looks I need all the help I can get

• Cause girls have called me 3s before

• No matter what those girls say... they may see you as a three, but someoneone else may see you as a 10. Remember, not one person is everyone's twist. So many people have a different thing that they find attractive in someone in today's society. But there is definitely someone out there for everyone.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not bad, you just want a friend with for some moral support. I think that's normal.

• Yeah I just need a boost that might get her attention cause Look wise she's not gonna notice and I take it from online failure that I have a boring personality cause I get nowhere on dating sites

• If you think you're boring - make yourself interesting. Go on courses, learn new things etc. That will also make you more confident, which girls like.

• Why don't you make a real friend in the world and go out with them? Wing men are crucial.

What Guys Said 5

• Thought you were gonna wish to find a girl on this site.

But nah man, people need help sometimes and a boost in confidence. Nuthin wrong with needing help nor asking for it.

• why it has to be a club or a party? not the most suitable place to meet a girl in my opinion

• You just need confidence to talk to a girl. Its really not that hard. Getting further than that may require more. It helps if she a drunk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oyrG3PcgLk

• Well I'm not attractive and I never would take advantage of a girl that's drunk

• Well... for many guys... its probably the only way they will get laid... Hence why so many guys go to bars and clubs to meet girls. Its because intoxicated girls are easier...

• Basically, you want a wingman

• Yeah something like that don't think I can attract a girl on my own

• Well with my look s she would probably end up going for the wingman anyway

• Just figure out what you lack, looks can set you apart but what's next after that? If you can't approach the girl and talk to her I think even being handsome will not help.

• Where do you live?