What is something about you that makes you unique?

My friend asked me this question: What is something about you that makes you unique?

I tried to think of an honest response, had a hard time coming up with something.

Is this question easy for you to answer or hard? Why...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Well obviously my physical looks and finger prints and DNA. This is a hard question when you remove the physical side of it. I don't think its any one thing I think its a combination for example, I'm mechanically gifted, love 70's progressive rock, hobby is cooking, love airplanes and worked as an aircraft mechanic, love reptiles. Know anybody else with those combinations? The list could continue for a long time

• I know a lot of history and share a massive appreciation for music from all over the world of every kind but that also makes me an asshole when I share my opinions on people who like lame swaggy rap music like Eminem, little Wayn, and etc.

I ermm.. OH! I'm extremely patient with people, and easily forgiving.

• Everything about me!

• my twisted personality combined with my chiseled features :)

What Girls Said 2