My main problem when it comes to girls - how do I solve it?

most people meet me, talk to me for a bit, and can easily arrive at the conclusion that i have a huge ego. i know this because people have told me. i'm confident in myself, im a great speaker, im smart, really good looking, loving passionate.. all that good stuff. i know that and i truly believe it.

but i am simply unable to process the possibility of a girl having a legit "crush" on me. i am unable to believe that a girl would wants to spend her time with me. i can't ever believe that one of my classmates or coworkers (girls) actually likes me and doesn't just think im hot. why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're insecure? Deep down if you don't believe you are worthy of someone genuinely liking you then everything else is a mask and you need to confront the issue.

• but i actually have a really big ego and that is real, i dont try to put it on

• i dont know but its really upsetting. i'm 21 years old and i've only brought one girl home, one time, 2 years ago. im pretty sure people think im gay cause i'm good looking and i am never "with" a girl

• What matters is how you feel about yourself. Sometimes the opportunities don't come along and sometimes we don't find someone we want to experience those kinds of things with, it's fine, really.

What Girls Said 1

• You are insecure. It's something that can be worked on.

What Guys Said 4

• Same and would not belive people would think I got a big ego. Have been told all of the above by people, friends, and family. Next time instead if second ing guess maybe try to act on the thought she does like me. Also sounds like you might not belive she would love you back

• become a wolf in sheeps clothing ^^

• Because you know women don't like egotistical assholes lol?

• " i'm confident in myself, im a great speaker, im smart, really good looking, loving passionate.. all that good stuff. i know that and i truly believe it."

Sounds like a bragging smartass to me.

• yup, i am that too. but dont you see why im so confused here? ego/confidence/self esteem is synonymous with being a "bragging smartass", you fuckin f****t

• No it isn't... confidence is knowing you are right based on knowledge and experiences.
      Self esteem, it's know your worth and also you limits.

Bbragging smartass, is thinking you better than you actually are, having a unrealistic self worth and not knowing your limits.