Would you date such a girl?

a girl who has an olive complexion, pretty tall, has curves, like she has boobs and and ass but thin waist, confident, outgoing, but not slutty, laughs all the time, cute :D :D :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Olive skin: +
    Pretty tall: No answer, HOW tall?
    Curves: + if real
    T&A and feminie figure: +
    Confident: +
    Not slutty: ++
    Laughs often: +
    Cute: +

That's a good score. I just need a picture and a month getting to know her before I'd hit the green light.

What Guys Said 44

• yeeah i would
    but she needs to have an amazing personality to compliment that amazing body
    i dont date zombies

• I'm a shy guy, so I've met many pretty women that I was attracted to. The best ones were the ones that had PERSONALITY especially if they were outgoing. So to me none of this would matter.

• Of course. Absolutely of course I would. But would such a girl date me? Unfortunately I can't say the same. *pouty face*

• thin? no thanks...

although we can't tell without a pic

• Of course. Who wouldn't?

• The correct question is why WOULDN'T you? If I didn't have a crush and were in your age group (because I assume we're talking about you here), then you'd be hard pressed to give me a reason not to!

• Is this a trap? Why would anyone reject her?

• Well, YAAA
    What's not to like?

• Sounds good. What about her personality? The personality is most important to me. Do you workout? I care about how well you take care of yourself.

• Sounds like my girlfriend (other than the tall part), so yea I would.

• Your looks sound great but it's your personality that really matters! I think anyone guy would date you as long as you be yourself

• As long as the personality is right and the moral standards are similar to mine then I'd be all for that!

• None of that would make me NOT want to date her, but it's not enough to catch my attention.

• Where's the HAWT pix? I'd like to see it with ma own eyes 😍

• Is this you by any chance?

• lol its like a trick question. of course i would. but this hypothetical is too simple

• Yes. But i would date anything that moves.

• As long as we had similar interests and actually got along well, I would

• I'd have to meet her, but none of those things are turn offs. Actually, they are all good things.

• He'll yeah ;)

• She seems rather fetching.

• She sounds perfect on the outside, but she doesn't have to be very outgoing.

• Sure. By the way, what is an olive complexion?

• Honestly not enough information to go off of. Sounds great but what are her interests? Is she smart? Driven? A girly-girl? A tom-boy?

• As For me I don't care about everything you mentioned above, as far as she is a decent, well-mannered girl, and outgoing is more than enough for a successful relationship.

• Not for many men but many will try to fuck her. But because she is not like the sexy girls or future house wife like around then she will get dumb a lot of times.

• Guys will go by body first but I see a beautiful girl on the inside, and that's what guys should look for

• It doesn't matter if i like her, what matters is whether she likes me.

• it is sure for me.

• You can't be curvy without a broad enough waist :p

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 7

• sounds haawt!

• She seem to be very good

@ihav2fart your type

• Olive is green

• I have a friend like you, she gets all the guys.

• If you wanted to fish for compliments so obviously you should have just gone to a lake.

• Sofia Vergara is that you?

• Uh, you just described a lot of girls.. Why the fuck would guys not date you? Unless you're a bitch of course..