Im known for picking bad guys to date... but how do I find the good guys?

I've had a string of bad relationships with jerks that im beginning to be known for that. All of my friends have had long term boyfriends and I've yet to hit the 4 month mark. I have no clue what im doing wrong or why i pick the wrong guys but apparently i am. Where should i meet men who want a relationship and will treat me the way i deserve.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• forget the good guys, just go with what you like and are attracted too and you'll eventually find a good guy that you wanna be with.

• Look all around you. The right guy for you is probably someone you wouldn't have initially considered in that regard. The hottest people usually aren't the ones who become our long-term SOs, because hotness has little to do with true compatibility.

• I find birds of a feather often flock together, so it maybe a case of you being a tad delusional and believing you deserve better than you actually do.

Also you can good guys everywhere, they aren't scarce in society.

What Girls Said 3

• Write down on a piece of paper, what ideal guy, you'll want to come into your life.

Describe his appearances, his personality and how he'll treat you.

• I agree with @hikerDude. Try to find the type of guy you wouldn't normally go for and start out being friends for a while. That might give you better results :)

• I am struggling through the same thing.