How much time do you spend with your S. O. a week?

My sister recently started seeing a guy friend of mine. They have now been dating for 3 months. Since the first day they started dating, they have seen each other EVERY SINGLE day... I think it's overboard. I have been dating my bf for 2 years now and I think space apart is healthy. How much time together is too much? It seems like they don't trust each other having to always be together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we see each other nearly every day. For the first year, we saw each other like 350 days of the year! Now we have more time to ourselves which has benefited us. I thought it was excessive but we couldn't be without each other and I thought we both didn't mind it so there's no pain in it. I told myself it would change if I no longer was happy with that arrangement and it did and we're still fine :) Literally in the past two weeks, we've seen each other about 3-4 days a week.

What Guys Said 1

• Haven't been in a relationship for over 4 years now.

When I was actively involved in the dating scene, I used to see my SO about once a week, sometimes twice a week. That was appropriate for us.

What Girls Said 2

• Not every day, wow.

• Been dating a guy for almost 2 years. We see each other about once during the week and usual spend the weekend together, if we don't have to work.

Every day is way too much but you have to let her make her own mistakes.