What do you think of me being less attracted to someone based on their nails?

I like when girls have short nails with no white part showing... and fake nails are a huge turn off... I don't know, call me weird but it's just something that bothers me if they are not well groomed.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I am just like you. One of the first things I look at is the nails

0|0
    0|0
    • ooo let's be friendsss?

• hhaha ohh yes!

• Well I don't know who you areeee. Message me. I'm RomanEmperor
      :P

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have a problem with long or fake nails as long as they are clean and well maintained. Personally I keep my nails super short just because it just makes life easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just something that you don't like. That's how I keep my nails too, and I don't like it when guys have longer nails than me which would have the white showing as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I like well groomed nails as well - except mine are long, but always nicely groomed / nail polish / clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its personal hygiene and sometimes us girls neglect our nails it shouldn't be like that good point guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I'm the exact same. Painted is fine, bright colors/patterns/whatever, is fine. Unpainted is ideal. The long fake nails are just the biggest turn off ever, along with face piercings of any sort, and really high heels. These things don't necessarily apply to all guys, just me.

0|0
    0|0