Did he lose interest? What happened?

I meet a guy at a lounge and he introduced himself to me but because I was with my friends, I did not get the chance to talk to him. However, he did give me his number. Two days later, I texted him and we planned out a date. He and I had a great time. We talked about each other and stayed at the restaurant for three hours. He didn't want to leave yet but I told him that I had to get ready for work tomorrow. He walked me to my car and he said if I was interested in another date and I said yes. However, he wanted to know if I was interested in listening to music at his place and I said no. He did say I was very pretty. Another thing is that we are different races so I don't know if that is a problem. I liked him but he hasn't called since then and we had our date on Sunday. What do you guys think happened?

What Guys Said 2

• Just giving room to breathe. Doesn't have to be 24/7 communication.

• Not sure, maybe he really wanted you to go his place and listen to music.

What Girls Said 0