If you had to pick, which gender is more picky overall in terms of dating?

This is on AVERAGE. Please don't say "it depends on the individual" I'm asking in your opinion which gender is more picky if you had to guess. This will be interesting.

• Women are more picky
  • Men are more picky
If you're going to say both please just don't answer. I want people to actually think.

Most Helpful Guy

• OFFF COURRSE it's gonna be women , men will just about shag anything that has a crease , a woman is far more selective and there's an evolutionary reason behind that.

For a woman in the wild, after selecting a mate , the next step will be mating , after conception she would be at her most vulnerable for the next 10months - 2 years. They NEED to be picky to select a suitable mate to build a nest together in a sense.

While men don't have that sort of worry , they basically have to shag about as many as possible because tomorrow they maybe in the jaws of a saber-toothed tiger since they are usually the one out hunting and defending the nest.

What Girls Said 4

• Women in my opinion

• I think men because I go on social media and I see these like if you want a girl with a big ass or big breasts.

• Men. Most have unrealistic expectations.

• You think so? I'm not doubting your opinion I'm just curious.

• Some men think they need to look like Calvin Klein models, so it's just a misunderstanding culture.

• I guess but, in looks I think it's much harder on the girls these days

• It depends on what kind of dating.

like a guy looking for a short sexy fling is not gonna be very picky, so long as he's attracted to her, then he won't care about the rest. Same goes for girls, but statistically there are more girls looking for committed relationships. So guys would be less picky for short-term.

if a dating to marriage kind of dating, both are picky id say

• Can't say both.

• Yes I can I just did :P, if both isn't an option feel free to not take it into account but thats my honest opinion, which isn't gonna change

• You shouldn't of answered then

What Guys Said 5

• I've seen worst of both worlds so I gotta say both.

• I actually think males are more likely to be desperate for some reason, and when people are desperate, they lower their expectations.

I voted A) as such.

• guys by far in my opinion...

• Interesting, why do you say that?

• have you seen more ugly guys with sexy girls or vice versa?

• Honestly I don't pay much attention.

• I'm thinking both will say the other is more picky.

• Women are way more picky. If a girl is in shape (read: not overweight), and not hideous, then she will have no problem finding a guy to date.