Is it ever appropriate to ask out a girl while she is at work?

This girl who works at the sandwich shop near my office is very attractive and I suspect that she is interested in me. she frequently looks at me and looks away when I make eye contact, she is very nice, and actually remembers what I usually order. but I'm not sure if she is just being nice or if she is interested in me. Anyway I don't know her from anywhere else and haven't had much of an opportunity to talk to her, would it be inappropriate to ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start making small talk from now on, and in about two weeks, just give her your number on a bit of paper or something and tell her you'd like to take her to eat or for a drink or whatever.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Don't put her on the spot when she's working and most likely ahe just recognizes you and is remembering what you order. People who work in customer service are suppose to me nice.

• Ask her when she gets off work and if she'd be interested in grabbing a bite to eat or something. No biggie.

What Guys Said 0