Have you ever fallen for someone of a different race? Did it surprise you?

Hard question to ask. I feel it's a rude topic but I know a lot of people do as well as don't date interracially.

Personally, I never have. But I've also not been single from my teens to my late 20's. There's a world of people out there and I'm noticing them.

Aside from cultural differences, which can pose problems, I've been surprised to be attracted to guys that are of a race other than Caucasian. It's almost like I'm unsure. I find myself attracted to their mind, to who they are as a person and how we click. They could easily be an unattractive Caucasian. Looks aren't everything. But I feel there should definitely be attraction.

I'm on the fence about someone. I think theyre really amazing but I'm not sure I'm 100% attracted. I am by like 75%. Could I be intimate with this person? Probably yeah I keep thinking of them that way. But I've never dated a guy of another race.

Can anyone at least share their experience with this? I know it's a weird subject but honestly I'm just looking to hear from others.

Thanks, all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea nothing is wrong with that, you are just use to what you are used to. So it may feel weird to be attracted to someone of another race if you haven't before. But if you are liking them and things haven't worked in the past with other people, you may need to give them a try. See how it goes. Race has never been an issue with me. I just like the person I've never really thought about it. Its just people from the outside who will make me think about it.

What Guys Said 3

• yh i've been attracted to indian , white and east Asian girls it doesn't really surprise me but however never dated outside my race

• Depends how you look at it to me one one race the human race we are all the same

• Yes I crushed on this Asian girl for awhile

What Girls Said 2

• I'm almost always attracted to non white guys (not that white guys are out of the question). It didn't surprise me at all.

• OH MY GOD!! Don't ask me why but I have a massive thing for Korean men!! Yes start your small penis jokes but omg some of them are just WOW!
    I was really surprised as I like the "surfer dude" look, long blonde hair and buff. But I can honestly say, with no offence intended, that I have never been sexually attracted to a black guy, but I am good friends with many :P