Girl with kids I need help please?

me and this girl have been dating for a couple of years, anyways he kids like me and say I love you. I really want to stop seeing her at this point in time but I don't want to hurt the kids. what should I do. Also she told me that once guys find out she has kids they want nothing to do with her is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ima single mom wit kids, reading this kinda make me realize more than I already did that dating again isn't something I look forward to doing.
    I think it'll be alil hard for them at first because they grew to love you. They are going to remember who you are and the impact you made on their lives because y'all dated for a couple of years.
    Im sorry I don't have much advice on this because I haven't got to that point with dating yet.
    Staying when you dont want to is hurtful too. Its about the kids and how it'll effect them, you both should talk about how your going to slip before you just up and walking away from each other. Just remember that they're young and dont understand much about these types of situations.

What Girls Said 4

• You cannot stay with someone you don't want to be with for the kids. I find that incredibly kind of you <3. Sad truth is, they will probably go through several "Mr. or Uncle Mustangs" before she finds the right one.

It is true, having kids is a liability in the dating world when you are young. She needs to know where to look.

• I was in this situation the other way round. All I can say is, it's never best to stay for the kids. It'll usually only end up badly, with either the kids seeing arguments or just prolonging the inevitable.

And yes, a lot of people with kids do get turned down for that one reason alone. I've seen it happen to moms and to dads.

• I'm also a single mother and it's hard to keep a relationship once you have kids from a previous relationship, I'm also in the process of breaking up with my bf and my girls love him, but its not working out and it really hurts me to think my girls are going to be asking for him as they call him daddy, there pretty much nothing you can do but move on, it really hurts, specially for her (your girl) I no longer believe in love and you know what sucks I didn't chose for my baby daddy to cheat on me or mistreat me that's why I'm a single mother, its hard to start all over again and don't know if that next person will hurt you and your kids.

• You want nothing to do with her because of the kids? Or things are just not working out between you guys?

• its not working out I mean we get along and stuff but I don't think it will go any farther.

What Guys Said 0