Im 23 and I love a 14 year old boy, what wrong in that?

Im a 23 year old girl and I fell in love with a 14 year old boy, he's a jock and he's very sporty, I love him so much he does too and we had sex a couple times he's pretty good at it, he has a 9" dick and i think thats cool. But the thing is i don't know if my parents will agree to my relationship with him. Am I doing anything wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty damn disturbing. I hope you're trolling. Besides the fact that it's illegal, you're a grown adult and he's still essentially a kid, so yes, it's very wrong.

What Guys Said 20

• 'He's a jock and he's very sporty'? 'He has a 9 inch dick and I think that's cool'? I've gotta say you sound much more like a 14 year old boy than a 23 year old woman to me.

• 6|5
  • Trollolololol

• I'm 14 and I'm scared now! Thanks for that!

• It's not the age gap, it's his mental maturity
    He still doesn't know much and by ur age u should know better

He's still discovering what society is, and u are just confusing the poor kid.

I won't say much about age gap, I'm currently 31 datin a 19yr old. Certainly not love but we do enjoy each other's company (not just sex but a lot of excitement)

• What you are doing is wrong. None of my 31 year old friends would never date a 19 year old. Its perverted.

• I think ur attractive if i were 19 and there id totally date u by the look of ur picture.

• Haha thanks ! Thats my pic from August 2014
      They say I look 23-26,

• Will your parents agree with your relationship with him. They will if they are as crazy as you.

• You're a rapist. It's called statutory rape. He's 14. It doesn't matter if he's a willing participant.

• Depending on the laws of the country you're in, it would be considered rape, so legally... probably.
    As a 14 year old boy I would have loved a 23 year old GF.
    Your question is however morality, and that's a whole different picture. Couldn't really see my parents being okay with that.

• errr he's illegal you know...

• What's wrong with it is that he is illegal and that makes you a peadophile. Plus very stupid to think the boy has feelings for you.

• Can u believe a 14 year guy having 9 inches of dick? U should say he got 15 inches of dick instead of 9... U fucken lier n troller...

• And ur a guy with a 1 inch dick growup fucktard there are dicks as long as 12 inches and up

• I have 3 holes? And how bigs ur dick?

• Ahaha come in my in box, that's private..

• I have a 12 foot long snake. Don't chu think im is better baby?

• I am 20 and crush on 14 yr old girls. It is normal

• And do you, a 20 year old adult, have sex with the 14 yr old girls who are under the age of consent?

• No I am a virgin, remember? I was the one seeking another virgin like myself.

• I hate pedophiles, hopefully you will get your ass kicked.

• You should have a show on TLC.

• That 14-year-old is sure one lucky fella.

• Really? Is that a good thing? Does he feel lucky with me and why?

• Damn! He's one lucky 14yo.

• What do you mean what's wrong with that dear? Why can't you date someone your own age. I mean this already is illegal, you know the answer to this. You just don't want to accept it for what it is because if it was fine you wouldn't ask is this question. You would tell your parents.

• Oh you bad girl age 23 dating a 14 year old boy, you little cougar you better be good
    just got watch with the age difference with him.

• Doubt you'd be saying that if the genders were reversed...

• She knows he is underage but there are 500
      million more teenagers dating older people
      what can you do the girl is risking her life with
      this type of behavior yes it's wrong because
      he's under the age of consent i am not going
      to argue here cause i am lover not fighter..

• Nah. I've dated 5 year olds before.

• Tf? Fucking peto

• Wow man, no kidding, see when there's true love then age doesn't matter, i'd even get married to a dwarf if i was in love.

What Girls Said 20

• If I were you I'd wait until he's 18 and his dick is fully finished developing. 9 inches is way too small :/

• Got to be a troll. I've been seeing these questions more and more lately. You are an adult, he's a teen. A minor. What you are doing is wrong.

• You can do what u wanna dooooooo... that's songs been stuck in my head all day

• Why is all the guys just joking around with this yes I understand the "age isn't anything but a number" but umm that's illegal and you know its wrong that's why you asked the question anonymously. Not being rude. But yes this is very wrong

• Well it's illegal

• Oh look here comes the vomit reflex

• so, you are finished college, and he's a High-School freshman? Gross.

• Nothing, love doesn't have an age

• Well for starters where I live that would be statutory rape you having sex with a 14 yr old boy.

• Lmao xD as long as he doesn't mind but you're a pedophil regardless

• Oh my god. 😱

• Yes that's very wrong and illegal

• Sure, as long as you're cool with your little 14 year old daughter, getting some 23 year old dick..

I know this is a troll but I wanna answer anyways...

• I think more guys would be okay with it if you were a 23 year old guy with a 14 year old girl cause people are fucked up.

To me, either way is wrong

• It's illegal. Pedophile. I hope you're trolling. Or someone ought to call the police on you.

• Hello, police? There is a 23 year old anonymous girl having sex with a 14 yr old guy somewhere in the world. Do something!

• No, just stop it right there. You know why. Do we really have to explain that to you.

• You're a pedophile!!! Ffs

• Obviously you are. How do you know what the kids dick looks like?
    Fuckin nasty ass.

• He was sleeping with me one night and i just took a little peak.

• Ok, I hope his mom finds out and knocks you tf out

• 👏👏👏👏 think she's trolling tho

• Depending on where you are, it may or may not be against the law to come into sexual contact with a 14 year old when you're 23.. but hey. Its your life I guess..

• Seems fine. Maybe you could teach him how to play Lego.