Do you find this lady attractive?

Just curious how people see her. Honestly, do you find her pretty? (not factoring in her chest)
38.media.tumblr.com/.../...8SlKz1qbniafo1_1280.jpg

• Oh ya!
    18% (7)59% (20)36% (27)Vote
  • Not really
    45% (18)21% (7)34% (25)Vote
  • Eh/See results
    37% (15)20% (7)30% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Face wise she is a 5.

I'm guessing a lot of the guys are staring at her boobs and will rate her unbelievably high.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol you really love big boobs don't ya?

I think she has a bit too much makeup. I don't know. The whole "fake eyebrows" is not my thing. I feel she'd look better if she had her natural eyebrows. She is attractive though.

0|2
    0|0
    • hahh, yeah. i don't like fake eyebrows. natural beautiness is so much more beautiful.

• Show All
    • Lol it's ok if you think she's pretty and like her eyebrows. That stuff was never my thing though.

But come on. "not factoring in her chest" haha Really? I don't think it'd be easy to ignore that.

Them tits though

• Right? They are pretty glorious. Shoulda cropped it out or something, but honestly how could I?

• HER EYEBROWS ARE PERFECT WTH <3

0|1
    0|0
  • As a woman I find her very beautiful. Chest and all ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Not a natural beauty. Too much makeup and not that pretty

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm.. welllll... actually... no.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe, with less make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but in a really generic way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better than her boo boo. My eyebrows luk better too.

0|1
    0|0
  • She trying to be Kim K so hard 😴 besides the nose job, the too-muched brows and those big balloons, she's singular

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyebrows don't match her face

0|0
    0|0
  • i just wanna say no... she looks like barbie trying too hard
    BLINDING ME WITH MAKEUP :( X (

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous. I don't see why you'd need to ask.

0|0
    0|0
    • To know what people think of course. I feel like she's kinda got unique facial features and I honestly did not know what people would think.

• I wand her boobs and lips, she's attractive but not pretty if that makes sense in anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty, but I don't like her eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if she's attractive or not. She has nice features but looks like plastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she's had work done and she wears a lot of makeup. Guys love that so I'll say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • She must be very small , she has no proportion.
    Nose job done. The rest -very Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Not factoring in her chest' Is that serious?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know it's kinda prominent there, but I'm more interested in what people think of her face

• She's pretty fake.

What Guys Said 12

• The tits are too big in my opinion. I would like them be B or C cups. But still she is beautiful. I would say she is a beautiful girl, but it would take more to make me attractive to her. Those words are way too strong for me. I need to get known with her first before I can get attractive to her.

But yeah I admit she is sexy and a beautiful girl. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Too dolled up, but sure.

2|0
    0|0
  • Umm... she's alright I guess but I'm not really feeling her eyebrows though. I'd say she's average looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hold on.. hold the fuck on!! ... bro quit fucking with us.. is that a guy? Lamo realtalk man I take back the,"she's alright" and the "she's average looking", until I can conform that that's not a tran.

• lol why do people think she's trans? I don't think she is. I was under the impression she's a girl, but I'm almost starting to doubt that now lol

• Doctors are getting too good man lol

• Yaaaasss ! 🙌

0|0
    0|0
  • I like! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • She must be a p*rnstar ( :

0|1
    0|0
  • Those coconut doe.. I'd sux da lyfe out of it! 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs aren't bad but her face looks fucked in my opinion, and I'm generally not too fussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those watermelons!

0|0
    0|0
  • she's kinda cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo... Give her a fuck...

0|0
    0|0
  • very beautiful even as a transgender woman