How do I confront my boyfriend without sounding crazy or controlling?

So me and my boyfriend have been together two months now. Not long to most but long for me. Now when we first started dating i accepted that he had a lot of girl friends and it didn't bother me, I told him I trusted him as long as he shows me he deserves my trust.

But now I'm starting to get jealous. Not of the girl friends at all, but of two things. Maybe I'm being over dramatic but he snapchats other girls and they're his best friends on there and sometimes he kinda hides his phone (not when opening snapchats but when he's on the screen where it shows new snaps) and it makes me feel sketchy.

That and he has a meetme. Although he has it on there that he's committed and he uses it mainly as social media (like posting stuff you'd see on Facebook, nothing too suggestive or thirsty sounding or looking for people to "hit him up" etc) but I don't like that. It kinda sketches me out bc without a doubt that site is more or less a dating app.

So I want to know how/if I should confront him. I need girls and guys opinions. Girls, would you feel the same if you were in my situation? And guys, if you were the guy in this situation would you feel as if your girl was being controlling or crazy for confronting you?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd just break up with you.

• sarcasm?

• No. I don't have room in my life for a girl who gets worked up over how I communicate with other people.

• Honesty. I appreciate that.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd just leave it alone. I can see where you're coming from. My boyfriend has a lot of girl friends and it does get tiring. How I see it is, he chose you. You're his girlfriend for a reason. I mean, if he really wanted any other girl he would've gone with them, but he's with you! (: just trust him, he hasn't given you a reason not to trust him, has he? If it really bugs you that much where you can't stop thinking about it, I say subtly mention it. Some guys think it's cute when girls are jealous, while other take it the wrong way. Just think about your word choice when addressing it. :-)

Hope this helped!

• Yeah you're right it needs to be let go. He really hasn't given me a reason not to trust him so until he does I trust him thanks girl<3

• Very welcome! c: