I like my new boyfriend, but don't know if he's "forever" material. Is it ok to date a while to find out?

I've been seeing a guy about six weeks and I agreed to be exclusive. However, he talks long term stuff and I just don't know yet. Do I need to say I just want to see how it goes? He acts like it's assumed we'll be together a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Er... yes! Of course! How else do you expect to find someone who is right for you? Pot luck? Real life prince charming knight in shining armor sweeping you off your feet stuff does not happen in the real world. You can't believe that "love at first sight", perfect for each other Disney crap that gets force-fed down every young girls throats.

Relationships take work. Hard work. As a team. You don't know yet if he's "the one" and you won't find out by leaving!

Good luck! x

What Guys Said 2

• That's what dating is for.

• simple answer, yes

What Girls Said 1

• of course it's ok! but if you see many red flags, don't waste your time.