I don't think anyone has ever had a crush on me?

i have never been approached by a guy or learned of anyone of having a crush on me? is that good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hit the panic button. Unless you're ugly, there have been guys who crushed on you. You might never know though simply because they never told you.

What Guys Said 3

• Considering your age, you still have a long time to go so no need to hit the panic button yet!

• First of all everyone has a secret admirer!
    Second of all they are shy so they dont approach!

And do go looking for who is crushing on you... you will know it in time! :)

• Over my lifetime (19) I've had maybe 20 crushes. I think only 2 ever had a clue about it.

What Girls Said 3

• You never know who may like you from afar. Some guys are too shy. While I disagree with the first posters choice of words I understand what she means. That being said I wouldn't feed too much into it.

You're a young lady and there will be plenty of time for boyfriends. I get it That is' nice to be wanted and all but sometimes it's best to wait and focus on the more important things, like getting through school and graduating. Guys will come, don't you worry.

• You're a kid, it doesn't really matter. Complain when your 30 and never had a date.

• You're young, maybe those guys are too chicken to make a move

You get approached in college