Is it ok to eat almost as much as your guy on the first date?

Just curious. Is it ok to eat almost as much as your guy on the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.
    He'll think you're a pig then.

You need to do more than pick at it, but still eat way less than him. Don't forget to turn down dessert and order water.

• That would certainly be the "ladylike" thing to do.

• Noo, don't turn down dessert! im ordering for her anyways! she's gonna have chocolate pudding!

• holy fuck i got MH
      thanks!

What Guys Said 11

• I like to see her enjoy something other than "just a salad"!

• Yes, if i take girl on date i want her to eat good, all my ex girlfriends ate good on our dates

• hahaa d00d thats fucking awesome!

• Yes, freakin' eat as much as you want. I hate this shit.

I brought you on a date to eat food and talk, so eat until you're full! That's what I'm doing.

Being hungry isn't fun, so why would you starve yourself?

• i see nothing wrong in it... why the guy must eat more?

• Sure, why not? If you guys are going out to eat you should eat.

• wow :) I dont eat a lot. Im too scared to

• lol if you are in shape you shouldn´t think about that.

• If its just your platter... I think its ok... But if you are eating from his dish or eat more of the sides... hmm...

• Stuff yo face woman lol!

I don't care, in fact i almost admire a woman that can eat! :D

• Moderation should be the key with everything but I want to see the real person on the first date and the first decade. People seem consumed with image instead of true character. Talking the talk is easy but being a truly good person seems difficult to many.

What Girls Said 9

• Girl eat whatever u want! If it's a first impression, I say it's best to make it a real one! Just present the real u.

• And if it offends him, then... It would certainly be real though. Just not very "ladylike" perhaps.

• Offends him? Girl if he offended by food he got problems.
      U make urself sound like a ravenous cave woman lol, just RELAX and enjoy it!

• If your willing to suck in that tummy for the rest of the night then why not go all out and eat more than him? Lol

• It's a free meal!!! Mowe down, just don't talk with your mouth full while starring at your plate snorting and grunting. And avoid wings lol I'm still a sucker and mess up my face everytime..

• At least better than "anorexia" girls :) Girls who eat a lot are better than anorexia ones.

• eat however much you want lol. you should feel comfortable

• I as much as my tummy tells me. I don't care how much he's eating. just enjoy yourself.

• Uh yes! None of that eat before you go and only order a salad shit. Eat as much as you want. If he can't handle that then he isn't worth your time :)

• My bf doesn't mind if I eat lots he sorta thinks it's good haha I'd eat as much as you can his treat :)

• ... who cares?