Is it ok to eat almost as much as your guy on the first date?

Just curious. Is it ok to eat almost as much as your guy on the first date?

0|1
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.
    He'll think you're a pig then.

You need to do more than pick at it, but still eat way less than him. Don't forget to turn down dessert and order water.

1|0
    1|1
    • That would certainly be the "ladylike" thing to do.

• Show All
    • Noo, don't turn down dessert! im ordering for her anyways! she's gonna have chocolate pudding!

• holy fuck i got MH
      thanks!

What Guys Said 11

• I like to see her enjoy something other than "just a salad"!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if i take girl on date i want her to eat good, all my ex girlfriends ate good on our dates

1|0
    0|0
  • hahaa d00d thats fucking awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, freakin' eat as much as you want. I hate this shit.

I brought you on a date to eat food and talk, so eat until you're full! That's what I'm doing.

Being hungry isn't fun, so why would you starve yourself?

1|0
    0|0
  • i see nothing wrong in it... why the guy must eat more?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? If you guys are going out to eat you should eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow :) I dont eat a lot. Im too scared to

0|0
    0|0
  • lol if you are in shape you shouldn´t think about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its just your platter... I think its ok... But if you are eating from his dish or eat more of the sides... hmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stuff yo face woman lol!

I don't care, in fact i almost admire a woman that can eat! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Moderation should be the key with everything but I want to see the real person on the first date and the first decade. People seem consumed with image instead of true character. Talking the talk is easy but being a truly good person seems difficult to many.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Girl eat whatever u want! If it's a first impression, I say it's best to make it a real one! Just present the real u.

1|0
    0|0
    • And if it offends him, then... It would certainly be real though. Just not very "ladylike" perhaps.

• Offends him? Girl if he offended by food he got problems.
      U make urself sound like a ravenous cave woman lol, just RELAX and enjoy it!

• If your willing to suck in that tummy for the rest of the night then why not go all out and eat more than him? Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a free meal!!! Mowe down, just don't talk with your mouth full while starring at your plate snorting and grunting. And avoid wings lol I'm still a sucker and mess up my face everytime..

1|0
    0|0
  • At least better than "anorexia" girls :) Girls who eat a lot are better than anorexia ones.

1|0
    0|1
  • eat however much you want lol. you should feel comfortable

1|1
    0|0
  • I as much as my tummy tells me. I don't care how much he's eating. just enjoy yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh yes! None of that eat before you go and only order a salad shit. Eat as much as you want. If he can't handle that then he isn't worth your time :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf doesn't mind if I eat lots he sorta thinks it's good haha I'd eat as much as you can his treat :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ... who cares?

0|1
    0|0