How can I wake him up in a cute, sexy and playful way then initiate sex? Guys opinions?

I want to wake him up in a cute way, suggestions?

I was thinking a few kisses and then maybe getting on top of him and then? suggestions to initiate sex in the morning?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick your toungue right inside his ear

What Guys Said 4

• The best way I ever woke up was to my wife sucking my cock... even though I am divorced (not my idea) it is still the best memory ever of waking up.

• Rub his back for a while, he'll like that. Start making out with him so that he has to wake up. And as he eases out of his sleep you slide on top of him.

• How do you sleep? Spooning, or separate? Just cozy up to him and that ought to do it.

• Both lol we fall asleep spooning and wake up all over. He likes to sleep face down

• It depends I guess. If sleeps on his back, or you can get him on his back easily enough, I think kissing him and getting on top is a good start, once he's awake you'll need to get undressed (unless you want to do that first...)

What Girls Said 0