How do you view love?

I am just curious how people view love.

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who's never dated yet, I can't really give you an experienced or "wise" answer, but I view love as something which comes in many forms, if you know what I mean. It's so subjective; people experience love differently, and there's no denying that.

Everyone is unique, so it's only natural that everyone loves differently. For example, the way you love your parents is not the same as how you love your friends or your significant other.

Love is such an abstract term for an affection, passion, devotion, or appreciation you feel towards someone important/unimportant to you.

What Girls Said 3

• Gosh I could go on forever, but in short...
    I view love as the most wonderful thing in the world, but it also has the potential to be the most excruciatingly painful thing in the world. Its unpredictability does frighten me, and that's probably why I don't get involved with it often.

• Love is... hmmm. A million little things. When you're with them everything feels right. You could be doing anything or nothing and it just feels right. The thought of being without them is terrifying. Your heart feels settled and at home with them. You put their happiness before yours. When they hurt, you hurt. You put up with the challenges that come at you because you're a team and you know that you'll get through it together. The idea of being with anyone other than this person is unimaginable. It's an unexplainable connection.

Simply put... love is giving someone the power to destroy you and trusting them not to.

• If I can still love him even if he is a total doucheberry sometimes.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a double edged sword and sometimes it feels like one went through you. Other times its the most enjoyable, happy thing in the world.

• With contempt!

• Something wonderful that I put before anything