Am I bad at kissing?

I started dating this guy about 4 months ago. We went out for a month before he kissed me and when he finally did it came as a surprise and I felt like he was swallowing my mouth. It seemed like it was too much for a first kiss. I don't know if that makes sense. Anyway, a couple days later he wanted to talk about it and basically told me he thought I was a bad kisser. Then we went to a party and I got drunk and kissed him a few times. I asked him if it was any better and he said he thought we just needed to get used to each other. Then we were spending the night at his friends house and we made out. I asked him again if the kissing was better and he just said we needed to get a better rhythm going, but that he really likes kissing me because he likes me.

Ever since he told me I'm a bad kisser I have been really self conscious about it. But I don't understand what his problem is with it. I have only kissed 3 other guys, but I've been told before that I'm a good kisser. How do I know if I'm bad?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• U r novice... Try to learn this art by seeing demos on YouTube..

• No you don't sound like a bad kisser.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you guys just need to get used to kissing him. If he's doing too much when he kisses you let him know.