Why do girls shut down clean healthy hard working guys for bad weed drugy lazzy men?

I always seen and experience girls shuting good guys down who are clean healthy and hard working for guys who are mean to them , do weed and other drugs, and live of welfare. i met smart beautiful , clean girls and they decide to shut down the good guys for the bad guys. why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls do... and at this point seeing the whole "good guy" vs "bad guy" debate i will tell you there is no such thing as ether because at any time people can change into someone else you don't even knwo any more lol i was friends with a guy who was a completely sensible guy until he started hanging around with this guy i had a HUGE crush on for about a year, if hanging around with him know how difficult it would make things for me wasn't horrible enough (you just don't do that to friends), he started acting like a jerk turning everyhting into an argument, and even when we both stuck together in high school after being bullied he then goes and bullies me :\ yeh... so there is no such thing as a "good guy" or "bad guy" :P.

Also i would never go for a guy that takes drugs and stuff that's just a recipe for a downward spiral in life lol and what's so bad about being on the the job center? maybe he just can't get a job right now? i don't like it at all when people take digs at someone on the job center because i used to be on it and i know what it's like, it's been 3 years since i went off it because they bullied me constantly... and still to this day try to interfear with my life... i haven't been able to get a job because of them... so... it's a bad case to make, they can't be on the job center forever lol they will get kicked off eventually. Not all girls are like this at all and i've rarely ever seen a girl go for a "druggie" so i think this is a big over-exaggeration because your hurt girls reject you, the truth is girls like confidence and a guy who is sure of himself just like guys like a girl with the same qualities, if you get super hurt even over rejection girls are going to notice.

• The 4 cities I lived in all girls went for the weed heads. and yes some can't get jobs. but now in days I see job offers and people still complain that they can't get a job. i admit that people this days don't want to work their ass off. but that's maybe the cities around me. maybe some were else is different, and I am confident. actually to confident. im not afraid of making a move, I'm just tired of this generation of girls rejecting good guys. and some good guy's turn into assholes when they get tired of being nice, just saying. sometimes its the girls fault they turn bad on them. but I get what your saying. i got bullied as well but that didn't stop me from trying what life could offer.

• That is bull... your listening to the government too much man... you know better than to lsiten to them... all the want us to do is work and grind with no real reward for it whatsoever... we are al stuck in the same jobs... rarely will they ever promote us these days, maybe in supermarkets but what kind of job is that to be stuck in for he rest of your life? not much to look forward to is there?, i've been trying for a long while now to get a job but i'm met with constant idiots lol and i'm pretty sure it's the same for other people, people aren't employing unless your willing to do extra work for nothing so... it's a job in it's self trying to find work lol. I think where you lived in total ghetto areas where crime is definitely higher, but they are lost souls too, all kinds of things have happened to them with police harrasing them, people harrasing them, being abused or the parents just were assholes and not really there for them at all, it's why they fell into such a dark place.

• Also it's not a girls fault how you act after your rejected, that's on you dude... you just sound really hurt over it but i'm guessing from a girls perspective this is why... girls don't like it when you get all aggresive and butt hurt so easily because they feel like your gonna psycho murder them any time soon, you have to remember they are girls are they are smaller than you physcially, your stronger than them so any sign of aggresion and girls are going to back away pronto, that's not being a nice guy that's just being an idiot lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Self-esteem issues, they don't feel they deserve the "good guy" and they think they're cooler if they go for the "bad boy".

• Who knows, maybe they like that edge of danger, maybe they want a project, or maybe they think they aren't good enough to get a decent guy. Either way most girls will outgrow that kind of behavior and the ones who don't, you probably wouldn't want to end up with them anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• Because they wanna get away from being boring and live a dangerous life and it usually shoots them in the ass down the road when they get arrested

• A great internet post: "What happened to the nice guys, ladies? YOU did..."

www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html

• They're attracted to those pieces of shit for reasons similar to the ones you have for being attracted to them, in spite of the fact that they, too are pieces of shit.

• Girls do. Women don't. The smart ones grow out of it. Wait and you'll see.

• Maybe it's the way they approach the woman

• I don't live off welfare, I work hard and don't consider myself to be dirty, but I do the other stuff. Some women like to be kept on their toes but I wouldn't say I've treated girls badly. Some girls like an edge sometimes too, being a boring bastard just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

• It's simple women have no grasp of right and wrong...

Do you really think that those are the reasons girls choose one guy over another? Correlation isn't causation.