Haven't seen him in two weeks since our last date, how do we not make it awkward and go back to where we were?

He asked me on a date less than three weeks ago and we have been on two dates since. Also we hooked up and had sex two months ago. We met a year ago but we never thought of anything of it or talked until we hooked up. I just moved back to school a week ago, so now we are two hours apart now. I'm seeing him this coming weekend but we haven't talked much since. It's for my friend's friends birthday (he's my friends brother). She made the plans and told me to come. When I see him I definitely don't want it to be awkward. I want to be cute and sexy with him and make him want me. What should I do when I first see him and so that we can get back to where we were. Also should I talk to him ahead of time or should I wait until I see him. I do like him and we really do have a connection and have fun.

I also want to tell him I want to continue seeing him, where things go

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just hug him and ask how he is be sincere and smile, then go off and have your own conversation, flirt lots