Why am I being hit on by single moms and whores?

I am not trying to denounce them god bless their souls, but I am looking for virgins and it is ironic that on okcupid it seems more moms and slutty girls keep trying to talk to me. I have had to turn all of them down.

I am a virgin too by the way, just to let u know why I prefer virgins

Most Helpful Guy

• (1.) OkCupid isn't known for having exactly the best cream of the crop when it comes to dating. People who AREN'T crazy and are actually serious will pay for a site like match.
    (2.) I understand where you're coming from. I'm a virgin and I would like another inexperienced girl, too. However, that doesn't mean you should instantly cross-off any non-virgin off your list. You never know, one of those women might be genuinely great (but again this is okcupid) and could have only had one partner in her life.
    (3.) If a girl is an obvious sloot, yeah I can understand why you would want to turn them down. However, a single mom MIGHT not be a bad idea. This is a case by case basis, but, some single moms are actually well adjusted and mature women who happened to have their old man leave them for dead after a kid arrived. Now, there TOTALLY are some dumb single moms that you should really avoid, mainly because they lack responsibility to even use proper BC or condoms. this isn't all of them, however.

What determines if you should date a single mom or not is how well off you are. If you're almost out of college and ready to work, give it a shot. If she's worth a damn she won't expect you to take care of her kid right off the bat.
    (4.) As someone else said, if you're okay looking for virgins make sure you state that. Or just don't use okcupid, because I can assure you 90% of people on that sight aren't virgins.

• Yeah... I'm waiting till marriage and even though I would be pleasantly surprised at the fact a guy might be a virgin.. I wouldn't be mad if he wasn't.. As long as he didn't go whoring around in his past.

• @XNicholeMariex3 I'm somewhat similar in mind to you. Although, I'm not exactly waiting until marriage, only if she wants to. I'm really only waiting at least about a year or so into the relationship and when I'd be okay with a kid if something wet wrong.

Her being a virgin isn't of grave important either, just as long as she hadn't had enough casual encounters to need more than her hands to count.

What Girls Said 5

• lol the single moms are just looking for someone who will prove to them that not all men are shits like their ex-baby daddy (or daddies?). As for the "whores" I am not really sure about them.
    I thought about joining okcupid but... I'm still deciding on whether or not that is a creepy place.

• Does your ad clearly state: 'virgins only'? Otherwise... anyone will answer.

• LOL. I'm sure it will definitely cut down on the single moms! But it just seems kind of dickish in my opinion if anyone put that on their profile. :/

• U know they do need a site for just virgins. But then I would doubt the authenticity and integrity of it.

• The more I sit here and think about what an actual real life 'VirgiCon' would be like, the more entertaining that idea seems. ;). Only how would you weed out the creepy ones? (Thinking sexual predator types... not being judgmental here.)

• Every chick I know who is a virgin doesn't broadcast it, they actually avoid men who are looking for virgins. Maybe just respond to these ladies that you have no interest in sexual relations and they may move on.. I don't know, good luck

• While I am looking for a virgin, I am willing to wait if she is willing. I am not the hump and dump guy just to say I have slept with a virgin. It is for spiritual reasons.

• LOL I broadcast it like no other! I like to make sure they know that I am. And I also like to broadcast that I am waiting for marriage because then it drives the assholes away. I wear a purity ring on my right hand because people think I am married when I have it on my left. But I wear it because it works like an asshole repellent. It's cool.

• Dude. Come on now.

• Then avoid using dating sites :) you can find a good & pretty girl who is a virgin else where

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not trying to be provocative or anything at all, so keep that in mind here...

Have you been able to seek professional counseling? If you kept an open mind and made a real effort at it, I think you could benefit a lot.

This path you're on is really dangerous, because I think at some point you're gonna develop some serious (misplaced) anger toward women for not being what you want/need them to be. You could really turn it around and be so much happier!

• Anyone who uses the word "whore" doesn't have respect towards women, therefore they don't deserve a virgin. by the way real men don't use dating sites.

• "Real men don't use dating sites"
      o_O
      How did you get to that conclusion? Lol

• Just saying that you really don't get to be picky if you don't have the balls to get what you want not using online tools.

• Lol not have the balls?
      actually, I think peeps who online date have bigger nads than many.
      Dating in real life you can be seen, heard, given multiple chances and get your personality across. Obviously the initial interaction is a toughie... but after that, it's easy

Online dating, you are a single picture and around 2000 words.
      that's what people have to make a decision off.

I couldn't do it lol
      knowing peeps are just sat judging me and saying "um nope"

• You ungrateful piece of shit. You wouldn't at least hit it once?

• "but I am looking for virgins "
    Sounded creepy as fuck o_o

• Have you ever tried dating websites? They are a great opportunity for everyone in such a situation. Even if you are too busy to go out or shy and don't know how to ask a girl out. Like http://www.rbrides.com It works really great

• If you're looking for virgins, you should visit libraries.

• You poor poor soul

• Consider yo self lucky

• Because it's full of single moms and fat chicks. You should look somewhere else for virgin girls.

• There are a lot of 18-21 year old virgins. I meet a lot of them in real life, but if you insist on online dating, I believe hot or not or zoosk might be useful, although I don't use them anymore.