Help, he wants sex, love, caring, and children?

I want him as a friend but he wants a relationship with me. I am in my mid 20s. He is in his 30s. I am trying to start my career. I am not ready.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't ready, don't take the plunge. Simple as that.

What Guys Said 4

• Be honest with him and tell him you just want to be friends if he pushes things depart from him and never speak again

• Be his half gf

• I can't. How do I get him back to being just friend.

• I don't want to lie. That is even more bad karma.

• Tell him u need space
      Wwhatever u do be sure u be straight
      straight line answer will be good
      dont complicate things

• Just call him your bro. he will fly away from u. .

• You want different things, you're at different stages in your lives. If he wants you to pop out some sprogs and play wifey without appreciating you want a career then he's selfish and you two are incompatible!

What Girls Said 3

• It's simple tell him that you're not at that point in your life yet and you want to focus on your career.

You can't give him something you're not ready for and if you do you'll be resentful and bitchy and the relationship won't work anyway. Tell him as soon as possible putting off this talk will make it worse.

• The best thing to do is to tell him the truth, that you want to take it slow and that you're just not ready for it. If he truly cares for you he will be willing to wait for you. Perhaps you can sort out some kind of compromise -- take it one step at a time! Be careful not to make any long-term commitments, as you are not quite sure where this relationship is heading.

• just tell him want you really want