Dating 2 guys at once... Do I need to tell them?

I'm dating 2 guys at once and don't know if I should tell them I'm dating other people. They've both told me they're not dating others and I've just been vague about my situation. I guess I'm nervous about their reaction to me telling... What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell them before you get put on YouTube ;D.

What Guys Said 3

• U should, I date multiple girls and I tell each one I'm not into anything serious right now and just dating to test waters, see where it goes

They appreciate it and makes my life a whole lot easier and I like being honest

• If they might be under the impression that you are exclusive with them then yes you need to tell them.

• You aren't obliged to tell them.

What Girls Said 3

• If they have not specified exclusiveness with you, you aren't obligated to tell them. If it comes up, don't lie though.

• They will not like it , you are right about their reactions.
    If I were you, I would tell. Honesty is necessary, even results are not loveable.
    And I would decide as soon as possible which one I would continue with, if I were you.

• If they ask, don't tell a lie. You don't need to volunteer the info, you're just dating it's not a commitment. The moment you decide with one go be exclusive or make more of a commitment to, you dump the other though, don't let it carry on.