Is it bad to casually date multiple girls?

I prefer dating a few girls at a time to see which one I prefer most. Is this bad or selfish?

69

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the same, it's nice to see how each person interacts with me. I don't feel as much pressure and can explore different options. As long as you aren't sleeping with any of them during the dating you are fine. Just don't make them think it is exclusive, although some people will get that in their head no matter what -_- Cut those people off haha

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. As long as you aren't supposed to be exclusive with one of them. It is what "dating" is about. Good deal not sleeping with them, though.

• I would not like it. Just decide one. You can't have all. I find this selfish.

• To an extent, just a couple dates since meeting the chicks, nah. just don't let em know haha.

• You are an idiot. Congrats on your impending STD...

• Did I say fuck them? Learn to read moron.

• Furthermore, I hope you do find a girl that you really really like and she finds this out.
      Dropped is what you'll be *said in today voice*

• Ah, you were just COLLECTING them then. That makes ALL the difference twat!!!

• As long as they don't think you're exclusive it's fine

• I don't tell them anything usually

• Then you are fine, until they all find out and it blows up in your face. Your funeral buddy 😂

• What are they going to do? Cry? They won't harm me.

What Guys Said 9

• depends on who you ask, if you ask me, nope. its only dating.

• Nothing bad, women do it all the time.

I just let them know that I'm doing that, and I don't lead them into thinking were exclusive. Having fun is fine but breaking hearts is not.
    So just be sure to be honest about it and a gentleman about it

• It's not bad and nor is it selfish.

You are single and multidate if you wish to and are under no obligation to disclose that you are multidating.

• I have a hunch you like being a weasel.

• Not at all. As long as you don't attempt to deceive any of them about it or pretend to be in relationships with any of them.

• Since its casual I'd say no, but a lot of people don't like that.

• Not at all... this is what you're SUPPOSED to do when you're single! Play the entire field. :)

• Wait, are you saying you're trying to keep them all secret from each other?

Bad move, that.

• no... dating implies no commitment...