I need help I have a problem, can you give me advice?

So I'm 19 turning 20 in march and I'm nervous to turn 20 the way I am. I am a virgin and I've never had a boyfriend, I don't understand relationships. It's so bad I think I've been single so long that I will never be able to handle a relationship because I simply don't know how to date. Guys never approach me. I have had two friends with benefits situations but no guy seems to want to date me. I don't know what I need to fix to be the type of girl guys want. I'm in the process of losing weight I eat healthy, and do my best to go to the gym for two hours everyday. I do cheerleading, and I play rugby. I love sports especially hockey. I have hobbies like baking, writing, music I play guitar and piano, and I volunteer with kids with disabilities. I don't go out and get drunk every weekend infact I don't enjoy clubs cause all the guys there just want to have sex and I don't want to lose my virginty to some random. I'm in my second year of college and this makes me feel pathetic because I couldn't get a boyfriend all through high school and now being already in my second year of college it comcerns me that I will finish school still single. I really don't want to turn 20 and never having had a boyfriend. I love my bestfriend but he doesn't like me back no guy loves me. What can I do to get a boyfriend? What is wrong with me? What do I need to change? From looking at my profile pic am I ever going to get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem like a sweet and interesting girl, with interest similar to mine :D Also, my cousin is disable, so that is something near my heart.
    If there is something you need to change it is your attitude. Don't do things to get a boyfriend. Do things because they make you happy and you will radiate confidence and happiness.
    Desperations is easy noticed and that is a huge turn off, so don't be 'that girl'.

What Guys Said 2

• The benefit is sex. How did you have friends with benefits with no sex? Honestly dating's tough in college - people much prefer to hook up. But you have to just get yourself out there. Don't hang on waiting for your best friend, go out and find guys who will like you.

• do other social activities like go more outside then you used to.. you can do online dating but i dont know if you will find the right person that way haha.. just be patient and you will find someone :)

• I mean there are a lot of guys at the gym but I'm afraid that if I approach them they will think I'm gross

• I've tried tinder all of the guys I match with just want sex, and pof doesn't have many guys around my age or my type

• then you should go out with you're friends more often like on fridays and saturdays.. i wish the best for you :)

What Girls Said 0