Girls, would you date a guy that doesn't use perfume?

basic question. i don't smell bad or anything lol, but i just never liked to use it and i think i would feel like an idiot if i started to. would this be a bad thing for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could date guys I date a guy with perfume or with out or with perfume as long as the guy dosent have strong heavy scented perfume

What Girls Said 8

• Nah man.. Your all good. I like the natural smell of a guy, up to him really.. I think he would smell good either way lol

• I've never met a man that's worn perfume but I have met men that wear cologne. But it's not bigdeal as long as the guy doesn't stink I don't care

• good to know:)
      and tbh i have no idea what the difference between perfume and cologne is!! xD

• oh sorry. it is indeed nice here. its cold af though

• really? I bet it's way higher north than the US

• nope, girls like a girl thats full of scent.

• As long as you smell nice it's cool - it doesn't have to be perfume maybe just like body spray or something

• yeah i just use deodorant

• @error_204
    Where are you ;(

• As long as you don't smell of BO i don't think it matters

• As long as you use do for the bo your good

• It doesn't matter to me. As long as you use deodorant, I can't stand hugging guys that smell like they just came out of the gym.. I could smell the odor of armpits from where I stand.

• yeah thats disgusting! i think everybody hates that haha
      and yes i do use deodorant

What Guys Said 1

• Just as long as he didn't smell bad I don't think they would care.