Is it worth asking this girl on a date?

There's a girl in one of my college classes that I really like, but I don't know whether I should ask her on a date or not since I'm not sure how she feels about me. We've only talked to one another for about two weeks, but we get along really well. She suggested that we hang out and study together the first day we met, and asked her to meet up again this week. She seems to pay me more attention than most people in the class, even others that she knows from other classes. However, she doesn't flirt with me (but that could just be because she might not think I want to make a move or because she wants me to do something first and I'm just a dumbass). So, what do you guys think? Should I ask her on a date, is it worth risking a growing friendship over?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah... Go ahead. If she seems to be upset by it... Play it off as a group outing and invite others...

What Guys Said 0