I got a problem of 2 guys... what should I do?

Okay so at the moment I am in relationship. I am with my bf for 4 months now and we have ups and downs. But for about a month now I talk to my old friend frim my home town... I do really like him and we have a lot of things in common... every single day I feel like he's part of my life, but I feel so bad because of my boyfriend... I dont want this to look like im cheating on him because I don't. I know my boyfriend is talking to another girls and he's lying to me so I don't know what to do and what to think about this whole situation :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Put yourself in his shoes and that should give you your answer & if you know your boyfriend is cheating why are you still with him? Do you love him?

• Yeah I do but he never told me he's cheating but I know from that other girl and I just can't do anything about it

• Yeah I know but I don't know what to do cuz I feel useles... you know the biggest problem with my boyfriend is that he never called me beautiful, pretty or anything like that... I just feel like he dont want me anymore... now we're seeing each other once a week and I feel horrible about it

• You should definitely sit down and talk to him about this. Tell him everything you just told me. Tell him that you feel like lately he's been pulling away from you and that you know he is being unfaithful. I'm sure you heard of the saying "closed mouths don't get fed" communication plays the biggest role in relationships. You can't assume he feels a certain way towards you if you haven't even asked or clarified it with him. After yhall talk then you can decide what move to make next. Good luck !

What Guys Said 2

• If your boyfriend talks to other girls and you feel like he's lying or cheating you shouldn't be dating! You need to trust him

• Okay. Who do you like more the guy or your boyfriend?

• I both like them and I don't want to hurt any of them, I just care about people more then myself and its horrible cuz at the end I am that one being hurt and didisappointed

• Yes as always

• Why? Maybe you're just into jerks?

What Girls Said 0