Do you have to have a social life to attract a girl?

I'm 18 and I don't really have any friends and I don't go to parties or anything like that. But that's the way I like it. I moved to a new state for university and I just haven't really put in the effort to make friends. Does it turn you off when a guy is sort of a loner?

• I'd prefer if he had a social life but it's not a deal breaker
  • I wouldn't date a guy with no social life
  • I would prefer if he had less of a social life
  • IDGAF
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing is where are you planning to meet girls? Some girls care for a social life others don't, so this shouldn't make it impossible for you to get a girl. Although I hope you have an interest, being a boring person would make you less attractive, but not having a social life doesn't necessarily mean you are boring person.

• I'm not a boring person. It's just that most of the things that I am interested in are one-person activities.

• I don't like loud places that much. I like learning a lot haha. Reading, solving problems and equations, etc. I also enjoy outdoor activities. Namely rock climbing, kayaking, mountain biking, stuff like that.

• OK, so you should be fine.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's essential. You need social settings to meet women because (even though you can meet them elsewhere) they don't have this "always on the lookout" mindset that we have. For the most part, they are open to possibilities in social situations and will block out your attempts in any other circumstances.

• It helps a lot: where would you meet her without social life?

• University. Supermarket. You can meet girls anywhere.

• You can see them but cat calling isn't serious. Having normal social relationships is a better way to start.